Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got my finish line pair in. My shieks pair is more milky, other than that, no other difference. The finish line box was in better shape,no scratches or dings. Ima rock my finish line pair asap and keep my Shiekh's on ice. I'm so tempted to get a 3rd pair and just return my MC kobe X ID. But logically it just seems too much. Hehe

Last edited:
Got the email from Nike "Member Exclusive: A second chance."

I ordered from them (Dec. 12th), I didn't miss out, but got the email from them anyways.

Bought for future trade bait, even though a GR. You think it would be an even trade for white cement IV with Nike Air in Feb 2016?

SMH, my package might have been lost in the distrubution center of DHL its been five days and no update on the tracking. if any1 knows anyone with a 9.5 retail or close to retail please give me a heads up.

where can i get another pair????????????????????? ill buy now

Last edited:
If you bought multiple pairs of these and one of the pairs you received had a "flaw" and you the type that keep yo sh** on ice for a year before wearin' em, my advice is to wear your "flawed" pair IMMEDIATELY. Don't complain, don't return em, and be thankful that the place you copped em from just gave you a reason to UN-DS those joints without having to think twice.

but what if my goal was to buy 3 pairs and return the worst one? Wear one and paint the midsole black on the other. then it is okay to return flawed one.
this is what i did. painting will be future. too many projects.

hope to see any restock soon

??? They've been available all week. Just follow the thread or put in some work. Dudes have periodically called Eastbay and gotten orders through and niketowns were doing phone as early as Monday.

Need some light shed on this topic... What were the production dates for this shoe???

I have seen some from April through May, June through July, and July through September.  They were saying stuff like the April through May and June through July production dates are fakes.  What production dates do your kicks have?

Need some light shed on this topic... What were the production dates for this shoe???

I have seen some from April through May, June through July, and July through September.  They were saying stuff like the April through May and June through July production dates are fakes.  What production dates do your kicks have?
you realize the dates are gonna vary right?

Who is this, " They" that you speak of ?

People from a FB group who are throwing shade at this dude trying to get an LC on his 72-10s. They were saying stuff like the 72-10s started production in July and September and only the pairs with those dates are legit and everything else ain't. I'm not sure about that though

People from a FB group who are throwing shade at this dude trying to get an LC on his 72-10s. They were saying stuff like the 72-10s started production in July and September and only the pairs with those dates are legit and everything else ain't. I'm not sure about that though
usually those groups are filled wit kids that don't know much

If that's not a slice on the patent leather, you can possibly remove that. Take a Q-tip, lightly dip it in rubbing alcohol, gently apply it along the defect, once you see it coming off, immediately take the other end of the Q-Tip and dip it in hot running water, then apply on the shoes again.
It's an actual slice. Oh wells........I will be returning this to Nike and buy my friend's pair for retail.

They been getting 11s every year since CDP.

Nordstroms used to sell most of the new releases back in the day but scaled it back to just the XI's and mostly team J's. I copped my Indiglo XIV's from them back in 99 on sale. The best Customer Service you will ever experience by far too. You get what you pay for I guess.

My NDC special restock pair shipped last night.  I had a feeling I would end up copping despite telling myself I was going to pass.  Damn NT lol.

Finally got these in from NDC. Would I have seen these on hand before, I would have not ordered them.
ohwell.gif

Yes complaining about other people's complaining is much better that people complaining about flaws in something they've paid money for.

Back
Top Bottom