Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got my "restocked" pairs today from Foot Action in Vegas. New to the sneaker game but the manufactured date is exactly the same as my DS pair from 2015, FYI. My favorite Jordan's ever. I like these better than the Bred's because they are not as loud and you can literally wear anything with these.

View media item 2341807
View media item 2341809
View media item 2341812
View media item 2341815
they don't make more for restock... That's why the date is like that

it's crazy to see how some people's have yellowed so much I probably have work mine 3 times since they came out and they are basically headstock after some Jason mark 

it's crazy to see how some people's have yellowed so much I probably have work mine 3 times since they came out and they are basically headstock after some Jason mark 
worn twice for me. Mostly evenings and they stay in a box..... Inside a suitcase. So no uv hits it.

Copped a pair for $231 off of StockX. That free shipping and $25 coupon code was clutch. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I wish I had. The 72-10''s are a super underrated colorway. I'm a guy who barely picks any J's up but I had to have these.

I impulse bought these after just strolling into Footaction during allstar weekend and seen that they restocked

next to the Breds and Space Jams, i just dont get that "feeling"... I think seeing how bad these age with the yellow soles has something to do with it as well

Back
Top Bottom