JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No Jumpman -_-'

My girl beasting on these hard so I'll have to cop a pair for her, but I'm still on the fence...

Check out jumpman23.com blog...they confirmed less than an hour ago that the Jordan XI all white anniversary shoes will be releasing on May 1.
"Breaking News: Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11 to release

The highly anticipated Air Jordan 11 will hit the shelves May 1

Fresh on the heels of the launch of the Air Jordan 3, 4, and 9, Jordan’s Silver Anniversary continues in grand fashion with arguably the most desired shoe in the sneaker world. The Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11 will launch May 1, and will continue our celebration of our 25th anniversary with a special White/Metallic Silver rendition of one of the most coveted styles in the the Air Jordan franchise"

Pass on those garbage.

The hell was they thinking removing the jumpman.

They just want to prove they can sell a JB fanatic any old BS. Those shoes should yellow on the shelves of outlets.

no jumpman = lame

i was going to settle for these instead of the columbias but they're not even close enough.

*waits*

I thought I would need to add atleast one of the 25th Anniversary joints to the collection.
But nope, I'm cool chillin' looking for my foams thanks.

Wonder what kind of release this will be......Whatever it is....Im still on the fence right now.....

source, http://www.kixandthecity....-release-date-confirmed/

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Am I the only one who thinks.....

That these could possibly sit on shelves for a while?
yep.  these won't sit.  they are the 11's for God's sake.  EXPECT a sellout.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Am I the only one who thinks.....

That these could possibly sit on shelves for a while?
yep.  these won't sit.  they are the 11's for God's sake.  EXPECT a sellout.
white XI's in the SUMMER time in nyc will never sit

dammmmmm im gonna have to hit the mall early just to check these out, it's gonna be a game-time decision for me

I would love 2 pairs. They are XIs. When you wear with jeans you cant even tell there is no Jumpman

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I would love 2 pairs. They are XIs. When you wear with jeans you cant even tell there is no Jumpman
Lol you wear these with jeans and they will be dyed blue from the jeans. I learned that the hard way with the Columbias. Never again. These and shorts will work...

Back
Top Bottom