JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Redrum

Ebay is flooded with these, dude's that are trying to cash in would be lucky to make $50 off a pair of these.
most of the pairs I seen been ending at like 250 or 260 
I just flipped both my pairs for 250 people are still going nuts for these 

Dudes stay hating in here. If you don't like, don't pay attention to this thread. Easy enough. As for myself, I was able to get my 10 pairs. I will post pics very soon.
smokin.gif

Give a damn what anyone thinks either, k, thx.

^
Cool story bro.

Well, if you want to brag, I'm at $98/pair flat on this end, and still selling for same price as you.

Without the pressed "hurry up and buy" in my NT sig.

So get your "hustle" skills up.

k, thx.

lol.

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So these were $150?
+sales tax (depending on where you were) total is about $163ish
You sell them for $225 $250

- around 20 for shipping $20 max for shipped
-4% paypal fee's no paypal fees

So you come out, what, 30-40 70 - 80 bucks ahead? Man that is such a huge profit!
people must be desperate for money these days
sell 2 pairs and u get a free pair of kicks
sell 1 pair and u got a home made swoosh discount
its a win/win however u look at it even if someone makes ONLY 40 bucks... it means they get their pair for cheaper. nothing wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with making a buck so I don't mind people buying and selling for a profit. Though, it seems like a lot of work for some to make $70.  If anything, people should blame the stores for not having a limit on purchases. I'd rather just pay the premium, let someone do the work, enjoy my sleep and save my time (assuming I wanted the shoes). I am on the fence as I can't see paying retail on these right now. 
not hard work at all. i was out getting a pair for myself anyways so just making a couple of stops while i was out wasnt inconvenient. come home, snap a few pics, then patiently wait to get paid. no lines no camping no beasting.
hype does all the work for u.
making my own discount sure beats begging an employee at a store for his. - my theme for every release

So they really put some 11s out without a jumpman lol im surprised some of you copped i mean i can deal with bad quality but we dont get jumpmans anymore lol

lol who cares about jump man i wear jeans so wasn't going to see it in first place and if my pair yellow or get beat up i will turn to basketball sneakers so who cares

This might be a dumb question, but are these still anywhere in nyc? i overslept yesterday, went to a few spots but no go. Any help would be appreciated!

EOH, still trolling for e-fame how lame does it get?
embarassed.gif

"$98 a pair, and I'm flippin for $250"
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

All this saltiness and bacc-biting is SO UNNECESSARY. If you liked them and got them, sweet. If you didn't, keep lookin and have an extra $50

If you didn't care for them and bought them and traded them for DS 09 True Blue 3 (like me
happy.gif
 ) then you are the TRUE winner of this release

As an older cat I didn't really see the need for these; they're plain as hell with no icy-blue bottom so that is why I wasn't interested. As for reselling, never made me a spot of difference. All this arguing about who makes what off a pair what difference does it make NT?  If you want a shoe like this and you miss the release, you gotta pay the piper. If you're smart, and patient,  you wait around and let the hype die down and swoop for more decent price. We all know the name of the game, capitalize on the young and inexperienced, and shoot a straight deal to the OGs who have been in this.

That's the name of that tune. This release I utilized for trade purposes only, and I have no preference on the shoe one way or the other.

I would take them for $160 I dont think that was inappropriate. I would not pay a single cent more than that though, they're just not that special.

Limited?
roll.gif

Peace dudes....
grin.gif

Agent0024 - u my manz but u def contradicted urself pretty bad.
eoh trying to get efame for bragging yet ur doing the same thing?
ur a winner for paying 160+ shipping(possibly) for true blues when dudes are making enuff profit to get true blues for free?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EOH, still trolling for e-fame how lame does it get?
embarassed.gif

"$98 a pair, and I'm flippin for $250"
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

All this saltiness and bacc-biting is SO UNNECESSARY. If you liked them and got them, sweet. If you didn't, keep lookin and have an extra $50

If you didn't care for them and bought them and traded them for DS 09 True Blue 3 (like me
happy.gif
 ) then you are the TRUE winner of this release

As an older cat I didn't really see the need for these; they're plain as hell with no icy-blue bottom so that is why I wasn't interested. As for reselling, never made me a spot of difference. All this arguing about who makes what off a pair what difference does it make NT?  If you want a shoe like this and you miss the release, you gotta pay the piper. If you're smart, and patient,  you wait around and let the hype die down and swoop for more decent price. We all know the name of the game, capitalize on the young and inexperienced, and shoot a straight deal to the OGs who have been in this.

That's the name of that tune. This release I utilized for trade purposes only, and I have no preference on the shoe one way or the other.

I would take them for $160 I dont think that was inappropriate. I would not pay a single cent more than that though, they're just not that special.

Limited?
roll.gif

Peace dudes....
grin.gif

/thread

wasnt planning on copping. but walked in to my footlocker and copped last pair around 5pm.. on discount.. easy in N out im surprised they werent rushed like the jams.. anyone else got theirs easy and still sitting??.

ur a winner for paying 160+ shipping(possibly) for true blues when dudes are making enuff profit to get true blues for free?
I was just thinking that same thing. 
laugh.gif

But true blues do go for more than the $160 he paid, so he came out ahead.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

came out ahead in terms of the going price for true blues at this point but out ahead overall? no.
if u making 150 per sell and u sell 2 anniv 11s, u get 300 in ur pocket.
take that 300 and buy a pair of tb3s for 250 max and u still have 50 bucks in ur pocket PLUS free true blues.
now thats a winner right there.
paying 160 for the tb3s is solid but def not the bigger winner.

just simple mathematics.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

came out ahead in terms of the going price for true blues at this point but out ahead overall? no.
if u making 150 per sell and u sell 2 anniv 11s, u get 300 in ur pocket.
take that 300 and buy a pair of tb3s for 250 max and u still have 50 bucks in ur pocket PLUS free true blues.
now thats a winner right there.
paying 160 for the tb3s is solid but def not the bigger winner.

just simple mathematics.

I'm too lazy to resell, because $20 or $50 wouldn't get me excited, so I understand stand his logic. 

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

wasnt planning on copping. but walked in to my footlocker and copped last pair around 5pm.. on discount.. easy in N out im surprised they werent rushed like the jams.. anyone else got theirs easy and still sitting??.

I just sent the wife out to grab my pair, Dc movin em out:smile: there were 2 pairs left when I last checked......I had to work this morning and slept on em yesterday....I would be surprised if they are still easy to cop after today......Sold out online everywhere I looked

If you look hard enough in the DMV, these are still around in plenty.

Most stores got 40 plus pairs. People paying $200 or more for these on ebay, are out of your mind......

As of yesterday afternoon, Champs and FTL in Tysons had them. Champs and FTL in Pentagon City.

All stores on H. St. in DC (DTLR,  Shoe City, FTL)

Would you guys recommend removing the wrapping paper from these in an effort to slow DS yellowing for a few weeks until I wear them?

Back
Top Bottom