JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

Would you guys recommend removing the wrapping paper from these in an effort to slow DS yellowing for a few weeks until I wear them?
yellowing for a few weeks?
laugh.gif

if ur that concerned, put them in a gallon zip lock bag.

You give people enough rope.............

Y'all can finish the rest.

Dude type "lol" and such, but you can read the feelings through whatever emotional words they post.

Carry on........

Originally Posted by bigj505

Agent0024 - u my manz but...

[Biggie]
"...I don't believe you run wit 'em,
I think they got %#@ in 'em,
Cause they,
Nothing but &#@%!..."
[/"Kick in the Door"]

To the topic,

I just thank God I was born when I was, and actually had a run with original XIs, and the first batch of retros.

Even at $98, I pass on XIs now.

People want to claim we "whine" about quality, at once upon a time, when you spent $150+ on Js, you got premium product.

So its justified in my opinion.  And I'll keep gorilla glue for my o.g.s when they breakdown.

Leather (i.e. columbias) would have made these a tad better.

Forgot about these. Anywhere in the DC/Maryland area for retail. Not thrilled about mesh uppers but its summer and i need these.

Type what you need 2 make your point, no need for "...................."
It makes you look like you are at a loss for words because of your agent

i personally didnt cop, really thinking abt it tho. said that to say this. they didnt even come close to selling out in Oklahoma, well  at least where im at....

My pair will be on its way shortly from the States.

No release for any Anni. Js over here since the I & II and it continues with this release...

Every store in MA I called sold out before 10am. Niketown Boston didn't even receive them. Ended up finding a pair in size 12, I'm an 11 so hopefully I'll be able to trade them for some space jams since I missed out on them and am not paying $300. Worst case, I'll sell them and buy 2000 space jams or cement iv.
I don't know why everybody is complaining about no jumpman , I think people are just upset they weren't able to cop a pair.

^I don't think the jumpman would make or break this shoe. This is a sick shoe with or without it. It just looks clean

what is happening to niketalk? Is everyone a reseller now? I cant people people are wasting 5-10 hours to buy shoes, flip them on the net, and come out ahead maybe 30-50 bucks. I know the economy is bad, but
eek.gif

Anyways, these would be nice the first couple times they were worn, but I couldnt bring myself to drop over a hundo on them.

copped these while on vacay in miami. picked them up at the 163rd street mall. Arrived there early and before I knew it there was about 40 people around me. Once the doors opened to the mall everyone did a mad dash inside. Purchased my size without a stutter step.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

I am pretty sure these can still be had in various sizes throughout Toronto.
And that's what I'm banking on. (hopefully) lol
I'm a little short on cash flow this time around.
I'll be waiting on seeing this in person before pulling the trigger.
But I won't be sour if I don't get to cop.

Doubt any retailers have them anymore .. i called almost everywhere in the CT area .. nd even ATL nd VA where i know some people .. nd NOTHING .. SMH mad i slept (literally)

i was gonna cop but last minute found some fresh og airmax 95's so i got those but these are a clean shoe if i had the extra cash lying around and these were within reach id cop but only for a reasonable price. But for now im saving funds for this infrared pack i need 2 packs man

they mighy be lying around in a high volume store still? i think lakeforest only had likr 24 pairs combine store

Back
Top Bottom