JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

omg who ever keeps complaining about the jumpman, GET OVER IT! these shoes are hot! the jumpman doesnt make them or break them, if they had a jumpman on them yeah that be a cool perc to have, but whatvert there fresh all white xi's. i been wearing mine for the past week and only the bottom as yellowed slightly. the side of the soles are still icy as a winter wonder land :tongue:

it does matter....especially when all the other 11s that dropped had it....JB even knew they were wrong....thats why they threw in 25 pairs
laugh.gif

My boy called me earlier and told me my finishline had pair number 13 out of 25 with the jumpman on the side. I guess a finishline employee went through them all the night before release and hid that pair in the backroom and told people (and other employees) that size was unavailable (it was a sz 10.5) and he JUST now purchased them today, a week after release. I guess people are calling and reporting him because finishline employees aren't supposed to hide shoes for themselves (obviously). It's crazy that the pair came to my finishline because we never get anything major around here, I know it was a random assortment but still. I live in Champaign, Illinois about 3 hours south of Chicago.

went to niketown in LA today to get my girl the violet grey spizikes....some fool had returned a size 12 of the 11's cause they were to tight, i coped them. i wear a size 12.5 or 13, but these will do for causal unless my homie can trade me.

i was talkin to my dude that works in footaction today in my mall, (SMITHHAVEN MALL) in long island NY and he told me that the kids footlocker a few stores down got a kid size w. the jumpman on the side so the workers just thought that the men sizes were gonna have the jumpman on em and it was just probably a mistake so they went along and sold them. =/ i wish i knew before hand and wudda just bought em n sold em !

Got a shipment email from the FNL drop earlier in the week...grant it, we aren't getting all the shoes we ordered, we are getting a few...they are coming from the warehouse in Indy...I am assuming the rest of the orders were B&M inventory orders...

I would never thought in my lifetime I would ever pass on an XI release but I'm glad I did. Now I'm just waiting for the cool greys since I wore those to the ground.

I just got shipment confirmation from FNL from Thursdays restock. I cant believe it, they actually shipped me shoes from a restock
eek.gif

I got mine on release day but wow what an obstacle. Will was against my decision but I really wanted them.

Just picked these up for 188 shipped on eBay..So if Retail was 150 + Tax (NYC), which would be about 165ish...That means I basically paid $23 over retail and didn't have to deal with any drama, lines, camping out, etc.. You guys gotta step your patience game up because sometimes you go nuts as if every release is limited to 5 pairs per city

Uptempo, do you got a link to the auction? Maybe post it up in the hit, miss, steal forum because from what I've seen they're all going for upwards of 220 before shipping.

yo i've been rockin these joints a lot lately. i never rock my xi's like i do w. these. maybe because i have 2 pairs. honestly i love them. i usually get 10.5 but i got 2 size 10s bc my boy thought i said 10 n held me 2 size 10's so w.e....they were alil tight at first but i guess my foot stretched them and they fit like slippers now. soo comfy and look soo sexy <3

for ya'll who passed on these, baddddddd moveee!!!!! straight firee, and b/c they're 25th annies i think in the future they're gonna be worth scrillz. good thing i copped 2 pairs just incase. if not maybe ill just trade for sumthin else =]

the resell prices have def dropped for these on ebay. i saw multiple auctions for these in size 11 end for less than 185 shipped. i already got 2 pairs but i was thinking of copping another if i can win an auction for about 175 or less.

^^ yeah i feel you on that, when the cool grey xi's drop im copping atleast 3 pairs. just to chill on haha. those are my favorite shoes hands down. there's just sumthing about the CG XI's that i love soo much

man stop you've been sounding like a hypebeast in every post...and just look like youre trying to get that post count up...

the XIs were a hit and miss for a lot of people on this forum...some like some hated...i was in the middle and the only way i would have copped is if they were easier to cop than any other gr shoe still sitting on the shelves, like these should have done...

but you sound like you are trying to make everyone who didnt cop feel guilty when most who didnt cop are still happy they didnt including me...

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

the XIs were a hit and miss for a lot of people on this forum...some like some hated...i was in the middle and the only way i would have copped is if they were easier to cop than any other gr shoe still sitting on the shelves, like these should have done...
truth.
i got a pair for free. doubled up but it would have cost me retail for the 2nd pair so i sold the twin instead. i just felt like they werent worth retail imo.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

I would never thought in my lifetime I would ever pass on a MID XI release but I'm glad I did. Now I'm just waiting for the cool greys since I wore those to the ground.
Same could be said for me.

What did these retail for?

Back
Top Bottom