Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

Bayfair footlocker just called for my second hit, I stay in Hayward so that helped now I won't be having to go all the way to Nike sf

Size 10 it's a hastle for me to drive out there that's why I was hoping I hit bayfair and I did good luck to all

Bayfair footlocker just called for my second hit, I stay in Hayward so that helped now I won't be having to go all the way to Nike sf

I expect this to happen a lot, specially with NTSF... They're going to have a good amount of unclaimed pairs. So I can see them doing a 2nd rsvp saturday.

I just hope they turn on their alert notifications cause I'm not camping out all day at home waiting for the tweet on a Saturday. I didnt get a notification again today for the thunder 4s.

I expect this to happen a lot, specially with NTSF... They're going to have a good amount of unclaimed pairs. So I can see them doing a 2nd rsvp saturday.
I just hope they turn on their alert notifications cause I'm not camping out all day at home waiting for the tweet on a Saturday. I didnt get a notification again today for the thunder 4s.

I just got my text alerts working right before the RSVP of the Thunder 4's, but I'm still not receiving every tweet alert. I unfollowed/followed NikeSF, then turned notifications off then on. Hopefully, that works for everyone else.

If NTSF does a 2nd RSVP, I'm sure some of those pairs will go unclaimed as well. If they have a lot of pairs as everyone says they do, there will probably be pairs left over for first come first serve either on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning depending on when pick ends for 2nd RSVP.

For the Bred IV's, NTSF had a 2nd RSVP same day of release; the next day (I went to buy a pair of Slim Jenkin IX's), there were still some pairs left over to purchase.

Apparently NTSF has 900 pairs combined.

This included Men's, GS, PS & Toddlers.

Everyone picking up pairs tomorrow, be careful!

I knoa this is the wrong thread but dont see any thunder 4 thread on norcal. But Anyone know if Serramonte hoh is going to post up numbers for the thunder 4's like they did with the 11's?

I knoa this is the wrong thread but dont see any thunder 4 thread on norcal. But Anyone know if Serramonte hoh is going to post up numbers for the thunder 4's like they did with the 11's?

They were calling winners for Thunder IV's at Serramonte. My cousin got a call yesterday from Foot Action.

Apparently NTSF has 900 pairs combined.

This included Men's, GS, PS & Toddlers.

Everyone picking up pairs tomorrow, be careful!
Guess it's actually true. Anyone estimate what time I should be at NTSF for my little bro? I'll be up at 5am anyway trying to snag one off NDC. I think they're opening at 8am.

My buddy got a response but it said a spot in line. I have not won a RSVP with ntsf since the playoff 12. Did they change the wording?

Haven't been here for a minute!! I struck out on all my raffles from Great Mall, Oakridge, and Eastridge...looks like i'll wake up online tomorrow and pray i get lucky enough for a 10.5..probably try NDC.

failed with NTSF, Serramonte, Tanforan, Hillsdale, Stonestown, every Euro site, JJ, etc. Tomorrow at 5am is last hope. :smh:

if anyone sees a size 9 around lmk ill be forever in your debt and trust me ill return the favor in the future!

I struck out everywhere. Great Mall, Eastridge, Oakridge, Valley Fair, & Newpark. I won a kid's size though.

However, my boy calls me and tells me he entered himself into a raffle and won me a pair. :smokin Best homie ever. :D

failed with NTSF, Serramonte, Tanforan, Hillsdale, Stonestown, every Euro site, JJ, etc. Tomorrow at 5am is last hope. :smh:
if anyone sees a size 9 around lmk ill be forever in your debt and trust me ill return the favor in the future!

need a 9 too, if I come across an extra pair I'll let you know

I'll keep an eye out for you patna

I struck out everywhere. Great Mall, Eastridge, Oakridge, Valley Fair, & Newpark. I won a kid's size though.

Hahahaha damn sound like me... Struck out on all the same malls and finally got a call from Footaction, I got excited thinking I won the Bred11 or Thunder 4 for my size. Then the lady mentioned you have a GS size 4 on lock. I was still kind of happy cause my girl really wants a pair and don't want to camp out.

Online or bust for me this morning. I'm at work and ready for all the website crashes.

Good luck to everyone still trying to cop...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom