Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

I know they are JUST shoes but damn im a be kinda heated if i dont get a pair. Didnt get a dm from ntsf gets its camping time.......well im a have my girl and sister camp tomorrow for me since i have work and they both are off

Damn they just finished sending the Dm messages. I guess the rumor was true about them getting 800-900 pairs. Another give away is them extending the time to 9pm for people to claim their shoes instead of the regular 1pm.

Expect a lot of unclaimed pairs, they might do another rsvp saturday.

If you look at serramonte's footaction list the first 17 numbers were picked and if you look around more there are chunks of numbers in order...well merry christmas i guess.

It's BS. 244 winners and there are a lot of chunky areas were numbers go on straight for both. Maybe we should call the district manager and give him angry customers. I've spent over almost 4gs this year!! They wouldn't want to lose my business.

By the way, got lucky for NTSF. Big time!

Got my RSVP for NTSF for a size 11 as a back up plan. Failed at all the Raffles like I always do, and I'm saving my FNL Draft Pair as a last resort. Will still try NDC for for convenience so I don't have to make that drive from SJ to SF if I don't have to . If anything PM me if your a size 11 and still needing a pair, will try to help some folks out if given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Since my text alerts weren't working, I was late to see the NTSF RSVP tweet. But was messing around on other Niketown twitters, I was able to RSVP in Seattle and Las Vegas. SMH.

I'm guessing NTSF has hundreds of pairs if people got through even when it's their first time RSVPing. I'm still wondering what time I should go. I kind of want to go early when they open so I can pick up a pair for my little bro. First come first serve for his size. Hoping there isn't a long line by the time I go on Friday.

You might want to get there a bit early if you're really trying to pick up a pair for your lil bro, especially if it's a youth size.

Got through NTSF. It's legit, you just got to be quick. Are all the raffles done now? or are they still calling Thursday?

Got through NTSF. It's legit, you just got to be quick. Are all the raffles done now? or are they still calling Thursday?

There's a few left doing Thursdays... I got 3 stores left.

Man I just checked out the Serramonte FootAction Raffle winners... There some shadiness going on there for sure. I heard thousands of people lined up for raffles in Serramonte. No way you get that much sequence drawing. Some of them going as long as 8-10 in a row.

Glad those who have struck out with rsvps consistently got their shoes. Makes the holidays that much sweeter.

There's a few left doing Thursdays... I got 3 stores left.
Man I just checked out the Serramonte FootAction Raffle winners... There some shadiness going on there for sure. I heard thousands of people lined up for raffles in Serramonte. No way you get that much sequence drawing. Some of them going as long as 8-10 in a row.
They probably just didn't shuffle them good. That's what I'm always afraid of. I feel like if you do the raffle later, you have a better chance. They just pull from the top because they are too lazy..

They probably just didn't shuffle them good. That's what I'm always afraid of. I feel like if you do the raffle later, you have a better chance. They just pull from the top because they are too lazy..

I think it's pretty difficult to pull 17 raffle tickets that are the first of the roll because of lazy shuffling. Look at it this way: the first 17 people "in line" for raffle tickets got the shoes. That is not random nor a coincidence; not even the lottery does that and theres less numbers to choose from.

I think it's pretty difficult to pull 17 raffle tickets that are the first of the roll because of lazy shuffling. Look at it this way: the first 17 people "in line" for raffle tickets got the shoes. That is not random nor a coincidence; not even the lottery does that and theres less numbers to choose from.

Maybe the first 17 numbers went to employees, friends, and family??? But it's not there's others in there also that the sequence is really close.

Man all they have to do is shake the box 4-5 times if they that lazy.

Last edited:
Maybe the first 17 numbers went to employees, friends, and family??? But it's not there's others in there also that the sequence is really close.
Man all they have to do is shake the box 4-5 times if they that lazy.

If you look at footlocker's it's not as blatant. Anyway, I wish the raffles were like how niketown did it for the all star pack last year. Everyone came between 7-8 am and they called the numbers in front of you at like 8:30am.

If you look at footlocker's it's not as blatant. Anyway, I wish the raffles were like how niketown did it for the all star pack last year. Everyone came between 7-8 am and they called the numbers in front of you at like 8:30am.

If they really cared about being fair this is how all stores should of done it. That way everyone has to narrow down going to one store to enter the raffle instead of getting to enter multiple raffles all over the place.

If they really cared about being fair this is how all stores should of done it. That way everyone has to narrow down going to one store to enter the raffle instead of getting to enter multiple raffles all over the place.

southland did a mallwide raffle for these instead of champs, foot locker, finish line, etc. doing their own thing. dont know if any other malls did this, but i liked this a lot better.

FriscoSoLE09, you should definitely go early. you're not only competing with people getting pairs for their kids/significant others/for themselves, but from my experiences with these rsvps, there's a lot of people who are anxious to pick up their shoes as soon as it opens. if you're looking at another time to go, id say get there before noon or after 2. rsvp winners that work in the city might head over during their lunch break. i work in the city too, but im planning to go before noon.

Last edited:
Anyone have an extra size 9.5-10 that their planning to let go or not pick up... I've been striking out with all the raffles, draft, and rsvp. Any help would be great.

PM me please!

My newphew struck out on all 12 of his raffles and NTSF.

It's a long shot, but anyone win multiple size 8.5's and would be willing to help.....

FriscoSoLE09, you should definitely go early. you're not only competing with people getting pairs for their kids/significant others/for themselves, but from my experiences with these rsvps, there's a lot of people who are anxious to pick up their shoes as soon as it opens. if you're looking at another time to go, id say get there before noon or after 2. rsvp winners that work in the city might head over during their lunch break. i work in the city too, but im planning to go before noon.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably try my luck on NDC first and see if I can grab a pair for my bro there (And maybe one more for myself lol) and if I strike out, then I'll head over to NTSF since they're opening at 8.

Back
Top Bottom