Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

Other Niketown's are doing their 2nd RSVP tomorrow. So, I would imagine NTSF will too depending on how many pairs are left. I imagine there's a lot of unclaimed pairs. A few on here didn't want to go to NTSF for their pair. The RSVP list was like 20+ pages long. That's hella pairs. There had to be at least 30 pairs of popular sizes. The point of RSVP is to make the line smaller/shorter. If there is less than 50 pairs left after tonight, which I highly doubt, then I can see first come first served tomorrow.
I ended up going with my cousin to pick up another RSVP. They had pairs on the counter this time and I'm not sure if those are all the remaining pairs. Unless they have more in the back? There were less than 50 on the counter at least.

Just my luck! Wasn't able to grab a pair anywhere. If anyone knows where I can snag a 10.5-11 i'll def appreciate it.

anyone have any info on restocks or anything??? im getting desperate

Last edited:
2nd rsvp tomorrow for NTSF

got my pair tonight after work. Went in the morning but line was huge and had to work :lol:

I ended up going with my cousin to pick up another RSVP. They had pairs on the counter this time and I'm not sure if those are all the remaining pairs. Unless they have more in the back? There were less than 50 on the counter at least.

Yeah, I saw that too. But I think there's more in the back. Worker at the cash register said, "...there's a decent amount left for RSVP..." And behind the counter did not look like a decent amount.

For the person above that needed a 10.5-11, I saw 2 10.5 left on that counter at NTSF. So, look out for that 2nd RSVP.

Not trying to jack the thread, but did anyone get a call back for the thunder 4's from serramonte?

Not trying to jack the thread, but did anyone get a call back for the thunder 4's from serramonte?

Posted a couple pages back my cousin got a call from Foot Action at Serramonte for Thunder IV's the day they posted raffle winners online for the Bred XI's. It's a wrap if you haven't gotten a call by tonight.

Gonna give this NTSF RSVP thing a try...never had a twitter account before lol

Last edited:
Gonna try to RSVP one for someone. Luckily he's a size 11 and I saw lots of size 11 when I picked up my second pair with my cousin. I'd imagine they'll do the RSVP around lunch or the afternoon hopefully? Cause they're still dealing with people picking up their Thunders, which I have to pick up as well lol. Hopefully they launch the RSVP before I have to go to the Lakers and Warriors game. :smokin

Last edited:
second rsvp went live #blackred.

btw did anyone who didnt get any tweets on Wednesday or Thursday start getting notifications again? specifically the ones regarding the the sizes that sold out already?

Last edited:
second rsvp went live #blackred.
btw did anyone who didnt get any tweets on Wednesday or Thursday start getting notifications again? specifically the ones regarding the the sizes that sold out already?
Yeah I am as well. Why has it been like that?

It really sucks being out of town for this with spotty internet connection. Good luck to everyone today, hope they can snag a pair. If anyone can help me out, let me know!

Yeah I am as well. Why has it been like that?

must have been an issue with twitter because other folks waiting for rsvps in other locations had the same problem.

anyone pick up a pair at southland? southland champs didnt want to talk to ANYONE over the phone, so they never picked up the entire day :lol:.

also heard fights broke out at southland and newpark. anyone know anything about this?

did they dm you right away?
must have been an issue with twitter because other folks waiting for rsvps in other locations had the same problem.
anyone pick up a pair at southland? southland champs didnt want to talk to ANYONE over the phone, so they never picked up the entire day :lol:.
also heard fights broke out at southland and newpark. anyone know anything about this?
They Dm'd me after about 15 minutes. Haven't heard anything about the Newpark other than the morning riot I believe.

welp, stuck out on the RSVP, again. Glad I was able to snag a pair online.

Well, after losing all hope for any pair of 11's or 4's, just got a call from Serramonte HOH that my girl won the raffle for the 4's!!! It's a Christmas miracle!!! Does anyone know when the cut off time for the pick up is?? Hope everyone got the pairs they wanted. Happy holidays NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom