Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

anniversies are the biggest mistake ever. like how you gona take the jumpman completely off the shoe! plus the shoe turned yellow in like 5 seconds.:smh:

Haha JB thoughts so too, that's why homeboy who took the jumpman off got fired.

anniversies are the biggest mistake ever. like how you gona take the jumpman completely off the shoe! plus the shoe turned yellow in like 5 seconds.:smh:

Some of them had jumpmen on them

:stoneface: Can't tell if serious.

It was only 25 pairs.

I said some. The definition of some is as follows

Adjective
An unspecified amount or number of: "I made some money".

Get over it.

My guess like most everybody else would be the columbia's, but personally I would like to see the all black 11's or a new CW...

How about some Carmine's instead of some wack *** Columbia's.. :nthat:

And I bet they'd get just as much attention as these XI's..

Some of them had jumpmen on them

:stoneface: Can't tell if serious.

It was only 25 pairs.

I said some. The definition of some is as follows

Adjective
An unspecified amount or number of: "I made some money".

Get over it.

Oh. Ok. :lol:

All Star XI's already. Since people have been pheening for em before I joined NT. Not a fan of the XI's that much, so I don't care.

The "all-black 11s" will be released in 2013.
wink.gif

*scurries away from this thread*
grin.gif

Last edited:
if those coral/pink 11s on the other page release, those will be the first 11s i ever PASS on. those are disgusting. Also Deadstock Annys will be used for yard work/beaters, thats how terrible white patent leather degrades.

^ I'm not too much of a fan of Columbias myself but I know a lot of people are and have been patiently waiting for them to return.

i think any Jordan/XI fan has been waiting for them, its been 13 years :lol:

it has to be them

That red colorway is hot as hell, but I'm betting on seeing the Columbia XIs as a Christmas 2013 release.

Back
Top Bottom