Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Playoffs weren't scheduled to release though... It was a last minute decision for unknown reasons. So the timeline between the CDP and this resent release Wasn't ideal for JB.
If people actual believe Space Jams will release next year, you better start getting disappointed now.

I agree. The CDP's came with two sneakers and people did not want to pay $310 plus tax for one the one shoe in the pack they really wanted (although IMO the taxi 12's were good quality and the black/red 11's were mediocre at best).

columbias make sense, but id pass on them. ive never been a fan. way too much white for my tastes.

and i hope they dont just start the XI rotation all over again and just make it a christmas theme to release the same colorways over and over.

EDIT:

id take another space jam release if the quality is better. i love my space jams from 09, but man i cant wear them for an extended period of time without wanting to cry from the pain....

Last edited:
View media item 184104

No more XI please. It's amazing how dumb consumer are. JB is laughing at you peasants
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Playoffs weren't scheduled to release though... It was a last minute decision for unknown reasons. So the timeline between the CDP and this resent release Wasn't ideal for JB.
If people actual believe Space Jams will release next year, you better start getting disappointed now.

Space Jam quality was not up to par with these recent XI releases, they'll come out in a year or two and the world will end

Even if Columbia XI's release next year, the patent will yellow like churned butter, and the soles will start looking they've been stored in piss after a few months...:smh:

I want some Bred 1's just like they made them in 2001.  Nike Air (not a jump man to be see,)  High quality leather OG box.  You could sell these for $150 even for some 1's and they would be hyped liked the 11, its the only other shoe that could do it.

So as of now I don't think there's anything concrete as to what the 2013 Christmas release would be.
I know a lot of people are hoping for the Columbias.
I myself am hoping for a new colorway of the XI that we've never seen before similar to what's seen below.
Stumbled upon this on IG with the caption "Teaser"
** EDIT** THESE ARE JIMMY ROLLINS PE**
Thoughts ???

View media item 182740

i don't trust Air Randy anymore after the whole Concord fiasco.

IDC between the Columbias, Space Jams, or Cool Greys.
Any one of those three and I will instacop!
Aw hell naw. Cool Greys came out 2 years ago! Space Jams came out 3 years ago! Again, where the hell were you people 2-3 years ago, living under a rock? Do you want JB to keep bringing out the same 3 shoes over and over? Do you want Playoff 11s again next year? SMFH

I got a feeling after the Columbia's release next year that we are going to see all the OG's cw (concords, breds, columbia's) release again in 2015 or 2016...I mean it will be the 20th anniversary of the shoe and I will not be shock if JB release them again...the hype will be back by then.

Back
Top Bottom