Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Still mixed feelings with the lettering. I like the shoe over all though. The 23 on the back is nice. For a 25th anniversary shoe, these work. I like how they did the Jumpman Jordan also.

Yeah, these pictures are just solidifying how I feel. These are *** dope IMO. Doubling up without question, and then I’mma need JB to finally give us the Cool Greys again.
ALL OF THIS.

Now that I’ve seen good pics these are classy as hell. A great shoe for the 25th anniversary. I think I will be forced to double up.

Cool Grey’s better release next year tho, it’s been long enough.

ALL OF THIS.

Now that I’ve seen good pics these are classy as hell. A great shoe for the 25th anniversary. I think I will be forced to double up.

Cool Grey’s better release next year tho, it’s been long enough.
Exactly. And exactly on the Cool Greys as well. I have every OG (I know the Cool Greys aren't technically an OG, but you get my drift) 11, except for the Cool Greys. I've never owned them in the past either. I need those for sure, and I'd love to get another pair of the Columbias, but this time in the new build and totally correct coloring (outsole more icy with a blue hint, as opposed to so blue - just being picky about the coloring part).

if the space jams were made with the same quality as the 2018 concords and 2019 breds I would have a pair but they don’t.
The shape will be akin to the 2018 Concord and 2019 Blk/red. So anyone trying to lump these in with the 2016 Playoff/Space Jam is wrong.

I’ll likelybe shooting for two pairs now. Blk/white Colorway. Can’t go wrong.
exactly. These will be better. All this because of the space jams these are unnecessary talk is hilarious. Not to mention 2016 was 4 years ago. Just stupid talk lol

6ACA0A72-2005-4DBD-A91D-A066C1E073A9.jpeg
2F775D9F-305C-4D13-AD1C-153BBEC5671A.jpeg

1588814893281-gif.2566616

Could do without the Jordan on the eyelets, but it's the Holiday 11. I was always in. They better make a million pairs like usual.

Not amazing, but they nice. In regardless, just off the fact they the 25th anniversary pair.

if the space jams were made with the same quality as the 2018 concords and 2019 breds I would have a pair but they don’t.

exactly. These will be better. All this because of the space jams these are unnecessary talk is hilarious. Not to mention 2016 was 4 years ago. Just stupid talk lol

What was wrong with 2016 Space Jams? I bought 4 pairs of those and am down to two now-I thought the execution and quality of those set the standard for essentially all retro 11s that came after it tbh. I also liked how Nike/JB went the extra mile and paid for Looney Tunes licensing on the packaging.

Probably the same reason why you wear #NTsweats, because they like them

Edit: I don’t disagree with you though
:lol:
Touche.

To me, it’s not that the SJs make these unnecessary, it’s just that these are uninspired. Looking at them again a few times now, I don’t think they’re terrible anymore. But there are so many colorways they could do that would actually be exciting. I’m happy to save the money this December, though LOL

Do you like these better then the 72/10 or Cap and Gowns?
I like these better than the 72-10s. Higher cut is always better, I like this actual black patent leather as opposed to that see-thru/tumbled or whatever stuff on the 72-10s, prefer the silver Jumpman and 23 instead of the red and black put renditions on the 72-10s, and I prefer the standard Cordura upper with leather heel/collar as opposed to the leather upper with suede panels. I LOVE my 72-10s, and I still think they’re dope, but I REALLY like this upcoming release. And again, the JORDAN is a nice (once, and only once) little detail IMO. I have yet to wear my Cap&Gowns, and while I too think they’re dope, they’re just all black. They also have materials (suede and such) that aren’t as good as the usual 11 materials IMO.

What was wrong with 2016 Space Jams? I bought 4 pairs of those and am down to two now-I thought the execution and quality of those set the standard for essentially all retro 11s that came after it tbh. I also liked how Nike/JB went the extra mile and paid for Looney Tunes licensing on the packaging.
Overall.....Nothing.

I’ve seen so many comments on here about the lack of padding in the cordura mesh in the space jams and how they got rid of their extra DS pairs after the concords and breds came out that it turned me off from getting them and I wanted them. Hell I still want them. Y’all making me want to cop now damn

:lol:
Touche.

To me, it’s not that the SJs make these unnecessary, it’s just that these are uninspired. Looking at them again a few times now, I don’t think they’re terrible anymore. But there are so many colorways they could do that would actually be exciting. I’m happy to save the money this December, though LOL
Now I heard THAT. JB saves me a ton of money with the decisions they make. Hell Gentry scared me away from buying Jordans altogether for YEARS. I got married and had 3 kids in that time not just a couple years lol

Back
Top Bottom