Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I want pair and should be able to cop with ease since everyone passing and/or trashing them lol
You’d think, but naw. They’re still a Jordan 11 holiday release, which are always sought after, and though some will be out on them, with these being a 25th anniversary edition of one of, if not the most, iconic Jordan shoes ever, they’ll have an additional appeal to them for many. Let Nike/Jordan hype up the 25 year anniversary of the 11 in marketing, remind everyone about “The Last Dance,” talk about the JORDAN on the eyelets being details from the original prototypes never released before, and use other Nike/Jordan marketing tactics, and these will still sell out super quick. Some Jordan purists, people that are in the know of sneakers and sneaker culture, and people that just don’t like how they look, will for sure pass on these for legitimate reasons, but again, I’m pretty sure that these are gonna be gone in 60 seconds.

You’d think, but naw. They’re still a Jordan 11 holiday release, which are always sought after, and though some will be out on them, with these being a 25th anniversary edition of one of, if not the most, iconic Jordan shoes ever, they’ll have an additional appeal to them for many. Let Nike/Jordan hype up the 25 year anniversary of the 11 in marketing, remind everyone about “The Last Dance,” talk about the JORDAN on the eyelets being details from the original prototypes never released before, and use other Nike/Jordan marketing tactics, and these will still sell out super quick. Some Jordan purists, people that are in the know of sneakers and sneaker culture, and people that just don’t like how they look, will for sure pass on these for legitimate reasons, but again, I’m pretty sure that these are gonna be gone in 60 seconds.
I mean there's really nothing to HATE other than the lettered eyelets. It's a clean colorway.

I love em. I like the frosty white sole even better than clear. Y’all boys pass on these so daddy can at LEAST double up.

The first Holiday 11s after The Last Dance were always going to be a problem to get. Hope I can get just one.

I mean there's really nothing to HATE other than the lettered eyelets. It's a clean colorway.
I can understand people not liking the lettering. Without it though, these would be a Black/Silver Space Jam, and would be unnecessary even more in most people’s eyes. I love the detail though, and having damn near every 11 (minus the Cool Greys :smh:), this detail is a cool detail IMO, and makes these a dope addition to the collection.

I love em. I like the frosty white sole even better than clear. Y’all boys pass on these so daddy can at LEAST double up.
I prefer this white-ish sole in this case because it won’t oxidize (yellow) like the icy sole on Concords. Even without wear, those soles oxidize quicker and easier than any sole that I can think of.

The first Holiday 11s after The Last Dance were always going to be a problem to get.
Precisely.

I can understand people not liking the lettering. Without it though, these would be a Black/Silver Space Jam, and would be unnecessary even more in most people’s eyes. I love the detail though, and having damn near every 11 (minus the Cool Greys :smh:), this detail is a cool detail IMO, and makes these a dope addition to the collection.

I prefer this white-ish sole in this case because it won’t oxidize (yellow) like the icy sole on Concords. Even without wear, those soles oxidize quicker and easier than any sole that I can think of.

Precisely.
The space jam comparison without the lettering doesn’t hold water to me because 2016 was 4 years ago for one and also the new padding in the mesh would be an upgrade anyway. But when you add up all the black upper XIs in recent years then I do see the need for differentiation. Not liking the lettering is purely subjective. So of course I see why someone wouldn’t like it. I happen to not mind it at all from a pure aesthetic standpoint not just a need for differentiation.

Totally agree on the sole though and I love me some concords. But this white sole is my favorite yet for the reasons you said plus aesthetics for me.

We have gotten like 5 black “based” Jordan 11s since December 2014 (Gammas, 72-10s, Space Jams, Cap & Gowns, and Blk/Reds), but I use the Space Jams comparison because of the blocking of having the black upper and black patent leather, the WHITE midsole, with the NEUTRAL (clear or white) outsole. The Space Jam (and the 72-10) is unique with those specific details, and this upcoming holiday release follows that makeup. To most regular schmegular people (not us), if you showed them the Space Jams, the 72-10s, and this upcoming holiday release WITHOUT the J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyelets, they’d see damn near the same shoe (I’d say they’d probably notice the differently tinted outsoles and Jumpman color the most). Sure on closer inspection they’d notice the differences in build, materials, shape, patent cut, colored details, etc., but those are more minute details to people that aren’t hip to those type of things like us.

So this guy actually bought a fake early pair from StockX to reflip on StockX!!!
This aint right smh. StockX needs to be questioned

2890C470-72AE-4640-A77D-D818CE09B197.png

Last edited:
So this guy actually bought a fake early pair from StockX to reflip on StockX!!!

2890C470-72AE-4640-A77D-D818CE09B197.png

I swear to God I wish I could report you for sharing this. :lol::smh: Everything about this is both embarrassing and cringe worthy as fk. The box is "revolutionary"?!? The shoe is "revolutionary"?!? Bragging like this why? And the hype man too? Ugh. I love the shoe, am looking forward to it, and think the box is cool, but these dudes...ugh.

I swear to God I wish I could report you for sharing this. :lol::smh: Everything about this is both embarrassing and cringe worthy as fk. The box is "revolutionary"?!? The shoe is "revolutionary"?!? Bragging like this why? And the hype man too? Ugh. I love the shoe, am looking forward to it, and think the box is cool, but these dudes...ugh.
Report me???? Dude I hate this crap too and StockX needs to be questioned about this!!!! I’m trying to inform you knuckleheads!

Last edited:
Report me???? Dude I hate this crap too and StockX needs to be questioned about this!!!! I’m trying to inform you knuckleheads!
I’m joking. Hence the “:lol:”. My bad if that wasn’t clear. I wouldn’t shoot the messenger. Just think that video is soooooo ddddaaaammmnnnn aaawwwfffuuuulll. And the funny thing is how they’re talking and acting like they got plugged in, or like they’re unveiling some pair that’s either crazy rare and sought after, like a Mike Bibby PE or actual MJ PE, or they got made their own PE from Jordan Brand themselves. “Dude! You bought off of SX, something we ALL can do right damn now, a pair that they’re gonna make a million pairs of. Chill.”

No idea why they’re being all extra with releases like this. Like why don’t they make cherry highs? Or Breds with red patent uppers and black outsoles? Concords with black replacing the concord and red outsoles? It seems like there are some obvious, simple cws of 11s they could make that would appeal to many people.
Damn. I would murder someone for Cherry mids.

Damn. I would murder someone for Cherry mids.
Cherry Mids would be too dope. Honestly, an all white upper, in the classic mid cut, with any color patent leather would be dope, but JB likes to not give us what we want. We’ve literally only EVER gotten Concords (& DMPs) and the Win like ‘86s in this color blocking and cut, which is crazy IMO.

Wtf did I just watch... man I’m glad the bin shoe game isn’t like that where I live 😂
Revolutionary??? I don’t think they know what that word means 😂

That box looks like a pain in the ***. A revolutionary pain in the ***.

Just give me a normal box with a flip lid damn. They stay trying to be extra with the XI boxes. The Breds were the only "normal" box in the last like 10 years wasn't it?

Didn’t the XIX or the XX have a box like that? Doesn’t matter. That video was so cringeworthy. They knew it too because they turned the comments off.

Why are they shouting like that?

Back
Top Bottom