Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

I was skipping Columbia mids and Gammas anyways. Now I have hope if it’s a different colorway…………but if they’re UNC mids, I’ll pass on those too.

And if I was creating a new colorway, I’d use the same materials as the Columbias (white leather upper, white patent leather), but instead of the Columbia blue Jumpman, I’d make it black, and for the soles, I’d go with a black tinted sole

Well 🤷‍♂️

You have to think they’ll probably go with the Concord’s or Space Jam’s (Both with 23 this time) to maybe release in 2025 for the models 30th anniversary…If that ends up happening I don’t see them dropping the Columbia’s in 2024 since they haven’t done a back to back OG colorway releases since they started with the improved build…

Pretty ****ty that they’d choose the Columbia as the only OG colorway to skip in the rotation since they started with this remastered build…Hard pass if it’s UNC mids…

Ray Allen PE please

I’d be down for that…Been wanting these for years anyway…Most won’t agree with that take but I’m fine with that…Sugar Ray deserves some shine…

I'd be down for a pack of 1 Concord/Colombia and 1 Space Jam/Breds

Even better a rerelease of da DMP's for the 30th anny

I need a pair of Columbias to complete my OG colored high set :frown:

They love to do this; I guess it ensures keeping customers for years to come. They brought back all the og Nike air 4s, left out the military blues. Brought back all of the OG 5s (pretty much), left out the black tongue fire red 5s. Brought back all of the OG 10s, left out the Sacramentos. Now with the 11s, they’re leaving out the Columbias. It never fails and I’m probably missing some more examples of some.

They love to do this; I guess it ensures keeping customers for years to come. They brought back all the og Nike air 4s, left out the military blues. Brought back all of the OG 5s (pretty much), left out the black tongue fire red 5s. Brought back all of the OG 10s, left out the Sacramentos. Now with the 11s, they’re leaving out the Columbias. It never fails and I’m probably missing some more examples of some.
right?! them NA grape 5s with no laces werent it either

We still need White/Infared 6 with NA, Sport blue 6 with NA as well. And the fact we only got 1 retro of white/red 12’s, and a poor one at that, is blasphemous. JB loves to play games.

If they HAD to bypass the Columbia’s then the DMP’s are for sure welcomed in their place…Wasn’t these IG sneakers leakers saying this year would be a new colorway though?
Yeah but there's been at least two drops a year for the past 4 now so we may still be in for it.

I wouldnt be surprised if they dropped another Adapt 11 with OG colorway the way they act at JB 😑

Back
Top Bottom