Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

About 50 people at ntsf its rainin too.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

inside source: 70+ people already. giving out wristbands at 4 and 8

at ntsf? i thought they were doing first come first serve for this releas. i guess they changed it up

Originally Posted by got shoes

inside source: 70+ people already. giving out wristbands at 4 and 8

at ntsf? i thought they were doing first come first serve for this releas. i guess they changed it up

Originally Posted by mco85

Anybody know what its like at Arden mall?

im pretty sure theyre turning people away still.  dont think the line officially starts till like 4, then they release at 5.  at least thats what i saw on news10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

Anybody know what its like at Arden mall?

im pretty sure theyre turning people away still.  dont think the line officially starts till like 4, then they release at 5.  at least thats what i saw on news10
laugh.gif

Can I get an update for all the eastbay malls!?.. I just got pity of work.. Does greatmall and newpark do wristbands cuzz I finery have any

Can I get an update for all the eastbay malls!?.. I just got pity of work.. Does greatmall and newpark do wristbands cuzz I finery have any

Was just at the gym at the Antioch mall. Drove around to the front and saw a line of at least 70 people up front.

LOL, I feel bad for you guys but hope everyone gets you pairs.

Was just at the gym at the Antioch mall. Drove around to the front and saw a line of at least 70 people up front.

LOL, I feel bad for you guys but hope everyone gets you pairs.

New park made a list like 2 months ago and last week there was already 8 pages. Ntsf is lettin people cop 2 pairs.

New park made a list like 2 months ago and last week there was already 8 pages. Ntsf is lettin people cop 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom