Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Wanna cop my kid a pair 5y-6y. What time is Southland Mall opening? What's the line like out there? Do I have any chance??? Any help would be appreciated.

Damn, my coworker drove all the way to MERCED to cop. EASY COP. he got 8, 8.5 and 4Y. I didn't even know Merced had a mall. Hahaha, I'm clowning...

Damn, my coworker drove all the way to MERCED to cop. EASY COP. he got 8, 8.5 and 4Y. I didn't even know Merced had a mall. Hahaha, I'm clowning...

Just got back from Oakridge. That Footlocker is hella shady. The line was only like 25 deep and they sold out after llike 10 pairs. The guy told us that they only had 18 pairs. It didn't add up since they only let groups of 3 in, and only let 3 groups + 1 person in. Hella booty.

Just got back from Oakridge. That Footlocker is hella shady. The line was only like 25 deep and they sold out after llike 10 pairs. The guy told us that they only had 18 pairs. It didn't add up since they only let groups of 3 in, and only let 3 groups + 1 person in. Hella booty.

Arden 530am Thursday Dec 23, 10

probably around 800+ folks up there....was all the way in back of the line. Surprising got pairs.

Arden 530am Thursday Dec 23, 10

probably around 800+ folks up there....was all the way in back of the line. Surprising got pairs.

got to footlocker in westfield at like 8 am. doors opened 830. got my shoes around 9am.

glad this was easy as all the websites crashed like crazy yesterday

got to footlocker in westfield at like 8 am. doors opened 830. got my shoes around 9am.

anymore left at arden?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

This

This

Originally Posted by SC415

This

i got there at 9 and was out by 9:30. even had breakfast there.

Originally Posted by SC415

This

i got there at 9 and was out by 9:30. even had breakfast there.

Serramonte is done! Size 3.5 kids and down... for almost all 3 stores. Stonestown footlocker is done as well 3.5 and down only.

Serramonte is done! Size 3.5 kids and down... for almost all 3 stores. Stonestown footlocker is done as well 3.5 and down only.

Easy cop at FTL Serramonte. Does anyone know how many pairs FTL Serramonte got? Cats were going back in line 5-6 times haha.

Easy cop at FTL Serramonte. Does anyone know how many pairs FTL Serramonte got? Cats were going back in line 5-6 times haha.

Back
Top Bottom