Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Daver wrote:
Damn, my coworker drove all the way to MERCED to cop. EASY COP. he got 8, 8.5 and 4Y. I didn't even know Merced had a mall. Hahaha, I'm clowning...

But then again... he is a size 8 8.5. It should of been easy to get that size anywhere.

Daver wrote:
Damn, my coworker drove all the way to MERCED to cop. EASY COP. he got 8, 8.5 and 4Y. I didn't even know Merced had a mall. Hahaha, I'm clowning...

But then again... he is a size 8 8.5. It should of been easy to get that size anywhere.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Daver wrote:

Yea true. He told me when he got there around 6:30, he thought he was late cuz there was only about 10 people in the mall.
laugh.gif

btw, I heard serramonte had two entrances...? One side had hella people and the other not as much. My boys, boy supposedly copped 11 pairs from there. Lol

Daver wrote:

Yea true. He told me when he got there around 6:30, he thought he was late cuz there was only about 10 people in the mall.
laugh.gif

btw, I heard serramonte had two entrances...? One side had hella people and the other not as much. My boys, boy supposedly copped 11 pairs from there. Lol

They had a line by Taco Bell (FTL and FTL kids) and another by Rubios (FA).. Not sure where Finishline people lined up..

FTL side was PACKED, but by the time Finishline only had Size 14 and 15's, and FA only had 11.5 and up, FTL still seemed to have a lot of popular sizes..

They had a line by Taco Bell (FTL and FTL kids) and another by Rubios (FA).. Not sure where Finishline people lined up..

FTL side was PACKED, but by the time Finishline only had Size 14 and 15's, and FA only had 11.5 and up, FTL still seemed to have a lot of popular sizes..

Did any stores in Serramonte have the Kobe VI Grinches/del sols, KDIII, and Lebron X'mas 8 by any chance?

Did any stores in Serramonte have the Kobe VI Grinches/del sols, KDIII, and Lebron X'mas 8 by any chance?

Originally Posted by Daver

Daver wrote:

laugh.gif

He probably did cop 11 pairs. Some cats I know from the Sunset bought over 20 pairs.

Daver wrote:

laugh.gif

He probably did cop 11 pairs. Some cats I know from the Sunset bought over 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Arden 530am Thursday Dec 23, 10

probably around 800+ folks up there....was all the way in back of the line. Surprising got pairs.
man every Christmas Arden Mall stays active. I vowed never to go there again after the 11/12 Countdown Pack
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Arden 530am Thursday Dec 23, 10

probably around 800+ folks up there....was all the way in back of the line. Surprising got pairs.
man every Christmas Arden Mall stays active. I vowed never to go there again after the 11/12 Countdown Pack
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Daver wrote:
laugh.gif

damn 20 pairs!? beastmode.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Daver wrote:
laugh.gif

damn 20 pairs!? beastmode.

^They still went off the list chronologically first, but there were definitely enough to go around (if you got there before 9am, that's when I left/purchased my last pair)..

^They still went off the list chronologically first, but there were definitely enough to go around (if you got there before 9am, that's when I left/purchased my last pair)..

Back
Top Bottom