Jordan XI Gamma Blue - Release Date TBD

Time to close this dusty axx.thread for these dusty axx shoes.... zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz said these aren't coming back.

18:35... The goats are returning. Maybe JB will bless y'all with these ugly axx joints in 2024. #Columbias2023

QyGDVaS (1).png

we been through this Kierris…..

dont be trusting ish that bamma zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz says or shows.

unless you believe that “sources” are fake factories and fake sellers.

how dumb do you all have to be to take that dudes word? come on NT.

we been through this Kierris…..

dont be trusting ish that bamma zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz says or shows.

unless you believe that “sources” are fake factories and fake sellers.

how dumb do you all have to be to take that dudes word? come on NT.
Look... I'm just trying to speak it into existence. The more people that put #columbias2023 the better. Yes I'm aware that he and that Chris colgan hack post fakes but when it comes to what shoes are gonna release, he's at like 95% accuracy.

I'm surprised how much the gammas are not liked on here. They might be my favorite retro+ 11 colorway. I hope to get them one day in this mold. There's nothing tacky about them, they are a very simple colorway.

I'm surprised how much the gammas are not liked on here. They might be my favorite retro+ 11 colorway. I hope to get them one day in this mold. There's nothing tacky about them, they are a very simple colorway.
This. The only reason I got rid of mine was the patent cut, resell at the time and relative comfort.

Even though I have cap and gowns, I’ll probably still pick up a pair of gammas if they were to retro.

Gammas would be better if they just painted the sides of the midsole black and left the portion underneath the outsole white. Then they could do a unc blue outsole.

Look... I'm just trying to speak it into existence. The more people that put #columbias2023 the better. Yes I'm aware that he and that Chris colgan hack post fakes but when it comes to what shoes are gonna release, he's at like 95% accuracy.
sad

the state of the game is sad when fake peddlers are looked at as a source for real info

Skim to the 25:26 mark of this video for the verification that it won't be this colorway re-releasing as previously speculated. It will be a completely new colorway.

Back
Top Bottom