Jordan XI Gamma Blue - Release Date TBD

What is the line of reasoning here? No diss, serious question. You had them originally, sold them recently, but would buy them again only to not wear them?
my boy traded his for a pair of bred 1's at the local sneaker place after they begged him give it to them. The hype was THAT bad at the time for the gammas. Kids went nuts for these, so I can understand some of us older heads not understanding. If gammas do come back out at some point, the hype would be wild.

Last edited:
I didn’t like Gammas. They came out my last semester of college. I changed my mind and would cop. I though cap and gown was cool but changed my mind and would take gammas over cap and gown.

Just so we're clear, this has proven to be false right? We're getting the Columbias instead?

No confirmation yet with the December 2023 XI release. It's been speculated these last few months that it's either going to be the Gamma or Columbia. I assume we'll finally get confirmation this month in order for them to generate hype and interest for next year's release.

Back
Top Bottom