Jordan XI Gamma Blue - Release Date TBD

I just stumbled upon this article about the Jordan XI Gamma Blue rumored to be re-released in 2022 or 2023.

I'll definitely contribute information and pictures for this shoe whenever I come across them going forward. I'll also revise it whenever I see accurate information. And I encourage everyone else to contribute to this one if y'all come across anything online regarding this rumored re-release.

It seems about right that these will re-release this year or next year based on the popularity and demand for them.

I know these are popular and it's only inevitable that they'll be re-released, but I was never a fan of them when they came out back in December 2013, so I'll pass on them again like it was 2013 whenever they're re-released.

But I'll gladly post things relevant to this thread to keep y'all informed.

I know these are popular and it's only inevitable that they'll be re-released, but I was never a fan of them when they came out back in December 2013, so I'll pass on them again like it was 2013 whenever they're re-released.

But I'll gladly post things relevant to this thread to keep y'all informed.
Same, not a fan of turquoise and yellow together, plus we have seen so many similar colorways to this in recent years. im hoping this year we get a new colorway with no white mesh any color besides white will do..

I recently sold my pair, I only wore them once. And they still look DS..
If they drop a low version I’m in, but 11 mids aren’t for me

I'm in. I took a hiatus from buying sneakers at the time it came out, so I'm taking advantage of this opportunity. :pimp:

Retro's are coooo
But this is redundant (if true)

It's time for some new colorways, new meanings behind them, and new materials.

11's are already overkill. But gammas again? Gammas?

I’ve heared different. I’ve heared it’s the white/red 2001 lows (cherrys) made into mids. Quote me on that.

CFFA9AE7-AAA2-47ED-9309-80AAC1A27DC9.jpeg

:nerd: I’d be in if done correctly, not sure what the colorblocking will end up like

Back
Top Bottom