Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

Imagine if they used mesh instead of leather on the upper.

Also, nice GoLo or Newport 3? Lol

Last edited:
2nd pair arrived today.

1237BB60-D39C-4300-B10E-CD7277C1BABF.jpeg

Just got my NDC pair. Nice in hand. The patent feels different than the regular 11 mids/lows. Or is it just me?

Just got my NDC pair. Nice in hand. The patent feels different than the regular 11 mids/lows. Or is it just me?

I completely agree. I’m not certain, but my guess is it has something to do with being water resistant.

I completely agree. I’m not certain, but my guess is it has something to do with being water resistant.

Got my pair in today and I agree, thought the same thing.

Leather upper and the patent feels awesome imo, really impressed with the materials. Now just wish we didn’t have 2 feet of snow outside so I could get them some use out on the course!

Question: What is in Midsole? Phylon, Lunarion or React? It has Vapor Mid-oursole tooling and it has three different cushioning system. Wonder which one used for these.

I got my pair from NDC yesterday, pair from golf Galaxy ships today. Glad I got 2 different sizes, 10.5 and 11. 10.5 from NDC is very tight on my toes, so the size 11 from Golf Galaxy should fit perfectly. Size 10.5 going on StockX

Back
Top Bottom