Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

air-jordan-11-golf-concord-3.jpg

concord.jpg

It takes a golf version for JB to actually make a non banana-toe.

Dunno about that volt on the out sole. I'm feeling unsure about the comfort of PL when playing but then I think about football players wearing them. Plus for me are the spikes.

I just wish the yellow was ice blue instead. But it is not stopping me from trying for them.

nice, but the new Air Max '19's are better IMO. There is a white colorway coming that Tony Finau has been rocking.
don't mean to thread-jack, but i love shoes and golf and I have cabin fever waiting for spring!

nike_air_max_1g_golf_shoes_aq0863_001_back.jpg

nike_air_max_1g_golf_shoes_aq0863_001.jpg

I'm convincing myself these will help me shave at least 4 strokes or add 10 yards to my drives.
It's like JDM or vtec stickers adding 5 hp to integras. I can imagine what the GOAT sneaker will do for my game.
Seriously though, can't miss out on these.

Ah yes! Just what I've been waiting to see. Was hoping for a og obsidian Am1 cw though.
The black and wht/red colorways though are nice.
That "grass" pair, I just don't understand. I guess it's better than "cart path" or "scorecard" inspired cws.
You should post this in the Golf Thread and AM1 threads.

Awesome. Also just found a $200 gift card/credit for Roger Dunn in my bag :D
Will try there and hoping for a SNKRS Reserve (not like the garbage truck 1s pack though)

Does anyone see these on Nike+ or SNKRS? Also not seeing anything about what other retailers will have them.

Resell on these is going to be ridiculous. There is already a bid for 600 for a size 12 on stockx.

Not gonna be on SNKRS if any of the past JB golf is an indication.

Heres the NDC launch page: https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-11-mens-golf-shoe-NFnCK3Jordan XI Golf

Best bet is to try for some of the other golf specialty websites

Hmmm the page talks about "Line Checkout", which probably means we will be "in line" for 30 minutes, then watch as it gets updated to "sold out".
I called my local Roger Dunn and PGA stores, both places the people I spoke with had no idea about these. But that was the same for the WC3s too. I guess I'll have to line up Friday morning, taking my chances at Roger though.

52805FFA-2E92-4424-A01F-77717AF394A1.png
Looks like Golf Galaxy will have these available (as it’s on their website) but will probably sell out fast. $600 resell?! Never one to buy multiple pairs for resell purposes but might in this case.

I read the spikes are removable- so possibly ok for casual wear too? must cop either way. but if you gonna resell and grab a sz 12 or 12.5...."let me take a drop" please :D

It would be okay sort of for casual wear. Do note that once the cleats are removed, the sole is still a hard plastic.

I wish I have an invite for these. But I do have three devices ready for Friday morning hoping to get a few pairs.

Here's to hoping people think of these like they do football cleats. Yeah I know, not gonna happen. Just have to hope to sneak through on one pair, beating the bots.

Back
Top Bottom