Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

Picked up my second pair at NY Golf today. I’ll try on my size 10 for people curious about the fit. Posting pics and fit review this evening

My WC3 last year were a 10 and fit perfectly, so hopefully that’s still the case with the XIs

Sorry to hear some of you didn’t eat. After I scored in the early reservation (which I have never gotten even once for a shoe I actually wanted) I figured this was gonna be an easy release with huge numbers

My local Roger dunn only had 16 pairs. I pulled up around 7:45 and knew it was a wrap with about 40 ish ppl in line. Thought I'd have a chance online but nothing. Resale going to make these unattainable for me.

Thanks for the nice pics lacedemup lacedemup
Saved me the effort

What size are you in basketball Jordan XIs? If applicable.

Just tried on my golf pair. Size 10 fit me real nice
I wear a size 10 in the recent XI concords as well, so i would say go TTS for 10s.
Definitely not a size down tho. If people are on the edge of 10 - 10.5, i think you'd be fine with the half up too

I think JB has been getting a little better with their sizing the last year or so. Back in the old days i had some Js that were 10.5 and some all the way down to 9.5 depending on the model :rolleyes

Pair from nike invite came in. No swooshes on box. Lookin nice i must say.
20190215_160731.jpg
20190215_160527.jpg

...I wear a size 10 in the recent XI concords as well, so i would say go TTS for 10s.
How does the toe box of these two shoes compare? It always seems like the golf versions of Jordan Retros are much tighter around the toes for me and I wonder if it's the same for others.

My pair from the reserve said it was supposed to come today but still in Memphis. Lol.

It’ll probably arrive on Monday. Already requested to pick it up at a Fed ex location so they just don’t leave it out in my front door.

How does the toe box of these two shoes compare? It always seems like the golf versions of Jordan Retros are much tighter around the toes for me and I wonder if it's the same for others.

Ya my WC3 fit nice, but definitely more narrow than regular 3s

As for these XI's I'd say that they're pretty standard XI fit. My golf and basketball XIs basically have the same toe room feel, which means they are somewhat narrow compared to most Bball shoes, but they fit like most XIs

There is definitely a LOT more flex in the sole on the golf pair. Even with the plastic sole, these have way more flex than the carbon fiber ball shoes

Ya my WC3 fit nice, but definitely more narrow than regular 3s

As for these XI's I'd say that they're pretty standard XI fit. My golf and basketball XIs basically have the same toe room feel, which means they are somewhat narrow compared to most Bball shoes, but they fit like most XIs

There is definitely a LOT more flex in the sole on the golf pair. Even with the plastic sole, these have way more flex than the carbon fiber ball shoes

Thanks, that's very helpful info. I've been ordering the Jordan Retro Golf versions as TTS, but I think I'm going to size up a half-size in the future to give my toes some more room. I've never understood the reason for a narrowing toe box. Maybe it's purely aesthetics, but I'd rather have comfort!

I never copped the 13s or 1s, so I couldn’t say.

But with the golf 3s they were using a cleet platform that was totally different from the basketball sole. The 3s had a very pointy toe box to fit the different sole.

These 11s are basically identical to regular 11 lows. The new golf sole fits much more naturally

Just arrived!

Anyone else think the patent feels different from the patent used on the normal Concord release?

aj11golf.JPG

Back
Top Bottom