Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

this drop was very similar to the TS1 drop... lots of payment errors, carting issues and soft-ban from buying anything else or updating payment method

Hmm I must have gotten lucky. I got in line for the FOG raids (L btw). Then clicked the link for these from J23. Added to cart then had to log in. Got in line and got the W pretty fast.

Had them but my credit card info on the BS nike.com site wouldn't work....I don't understand why this wasn't on their apps (for me?)...what a joke. Bummed I missed.

So this is what eventually happens to the chrome red sole on the Tour Premieres... and will be coming soon to the J11 model. The L doesn't feel as bad now. :rofl:
rzbn5x6ekag8.jpg

So this is what eventually happens to the chrome red sole on the Tour Premieres... and will be coming soon to the J11 model. The L doesn't feel as bad now. :rofl:
rzbn5x6ekag8.jpg

WOW!!!! Man, I'm glad I didn't try for them. I'd be pi$$ed if that happened to my pair! Why the heck is it look like a foil wrapping?!! This is a joke!

WOW!!!! Man, I'm glad I didn't try for them. I'd be pi$$ed if that happened to my pair! Why the heck is it look like a foil wrapping?!! This is a joke!
it's supposedly just a foil treatment on the sole instead of painted.

Ouch! Just flipped my pair for almost 1k. Hopefully that doesn’t happen to the next owner.

As someone who has played football for many years any cleats that had a plated color came with a warning that the paint, foil, etc would chip over time. I found that this process would speed up if you played on wet surfaces.
Word of advice if you are playing on wet grass pack an extra pair of spikes and leave the plated ones in the car.

Anyone hear of any golf shops getting these? I had someone tell me their private club got them, just wondering if any others had received them.

Gonna try to cop these. Still haven’t worn my all whites, but my concords have gotten a bunch of rounds this summer

cant say I like the blue sole tint tho. Seems like that would’ve been better on the concords

Back
Top Bottom