Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Not really though

The lettering was on prototypes of the original Jordan 11...

Jordan flirted with bringing it back in Retro colorways in the early 2000s but never pulled the trigger.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Gold lettering on the eyelets didn’t start with DMPS. The JORDAN on the eyelets were on original samples/prototypes but got scrapped way back when.

Always hated the lettering regardless of hype/value-throws the whole shoe off for me, whether it bleeds or not. Easy pass here.

So far these aren't terrible. I can do without the Jordan lettering.

However I would have taken one of these would have been great. Specifically the Snakeskin pair
blake-griffin-air-jordan-11-pe.jpg
air-jordan-11-ovo-snakeskin-grey-1.jpg
B5VRRaaCIAAPCEL.jpg

I was really hoping the rumors were false. Looks like another year with me sitting on the sidelines waiting for Cool Grey XI Mids...

I’ve seen low 11s and regular 11s. Is there a high version or something? Srs

Wouldn’t be surprised if JB starts laying it on thick that the eyelet “JORDAN” is based off original samples, leaning on nostalgia and deep cuts to build even more hype. 1c3m4m 1c3m4m I think the outsole is indeed clear, though it looks like the 72-10 milky look in the angle here.

Waiting for all the people burying the shoe before pics to chime in. I knew the holiday xi wouldn't be too wild, they never have been. While these aren't the best xi they are solid. In for 3 myself. A am not huge fan of the Jordan lettering but it might grow on me.

yeah these aren’t the best. I’ll be in for 4.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom