Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

My footlockers shady. They opened up 45 minutes late and and the associate lied. She said they didnt have any and when I said I called the other day saying they had them she said "Ohh I misheard you".Then she said "Oh if I bring it out you have to buy it".SMH I left and went to champs. Dunno if I should report them.
Report! Report because if they did you like that, no telling who else they did like that and they’ll keep doing it just to get to their peeps or resellers. Report!!!!

50DF0994-E185-45BA-AA86-E0848D46DAB8.jpeg

my pair came quick from ndc. not sure if it’s nit picky but got some glue it looks like on my pair. Not a good look to have to repair some brand new $240 shoes

Report! Report because if they did you like that, no telling who else they did like that and they’ll keep doing it just to get to their peeps or resellers. Report!!!!
Yeah I talked with the champs people downstairs and they cool. I told them about it and they said they unprofessional. The champs store manager went up to footlocker and yelled at them because their backdoor was open. Seems like somethings going on.

Yeah I talked with the champs people downstairs and they cool. I told them about it and they said they unprofessional. The champs store manager went up to footlocker and yelled at them because their backdoor was open. Seems like somethings going on.
Go ahead and call HQ.

My footlockers shady. They opened up 45 minutes late and and the associate lied. She said they didnt have any and when I said I called the other day saying they had them she said "Ohh I misheard you".Then she said "Oh if I bring it out you have to buy it".SMH I left and went to champs. Dunno if I should report them.
You should.

they weren't in the pics. but I would add the Concords in the mix of great 11s. I'd say Concords before the Jubilees showed up. I guess the Jubilees are great replacements for the Concords on the top spot. also, I would add the Melo 11s (not those recent reds),

I hate that. I'm heading at HOH later. Not that hopeful but I'll pick up whatever great shoe that's available.

it’s annoying picking up all the boxes. So I didn’t feel like bothering. I do need to do an update I just don’t care.
C47D466E-60BE-4D12-8D86-AC6427F3A5D0.png

Back
Top Bottom