Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I saw them in person today. not regretting passing on them. on the otherhand, QC issues is real as the last time a GR release XI's like the 2018 Concords had. sorry but the ugly workmanship brought me to my senses. I'm really passing and going for the AJ 6 rings Motorsport next year instead or get some future cool colorway of the 35s.

anyway, this is what I saw today. manure-grade workmanship that costs more than it's really worth.
132633339_214974013432504_3822416066865776321_n.jpg

I got 3 pairs of the 18' Cords and all of them are pretty close to flawless 🤷‍♂️

The Jubilees seem to vary from pair to pair but pretty happy with both of mine. I seem to get lucky though. The FR 4's were a disaster QC wise but I got a pretty decent pair.

I got 3 pairs of the 18' Cords and all of them are pretty close to flawless 🤷‍♂️

The Jubilees seem to vary from pair to pair but pretty happy with both of mine. I seem to get lucky though. The FR 4's were a disaster QC wise but I got a pretty decent pair.

I'm really not sure whatever production line or manufacturer certain shoes are coming from, but they are really inconsistent. seems to me that re-stocks have the worst case of QC issues. the 18' Concords were the same, not to mention those shoes were sold on actual Nike stores. these Jubilees were on Champs. just saying that such QC issues does leave a bad taste in the mouth especially if they are selling them for max retail.

Unfortunately I haven’t had the heart to throw them out as I probably should so I have an attic full of empty shoeboxes smh. I told my old lady I have to keep them in case I decide to sell a pair down the road lmao.
Lmao so why did you buy those containers?

By the way, this thread slipped to the second page. That's probably unheard of for an XI.

Last edited:
The DMP XIs were originally intended to have the lettering on the eyelets. They went into production like that and it was scrapped mid-production. Some pairs with the lettering still shipped out and made it to customers' hands. That's how these are related to the DMP.
i understand that but the DMP 6s were a straight re-release, no changes from the OG. JB already decided to commemorate the 25th anniversary with the silver/jubilee theme so my point remains, it makes no sense to have done gold instead of silver. the holiday/jubilee 11 wasn't based on the DMP 11, sure they shared the eyelet lettering but that's it.

Shoe palace came through. Just suprised I had to wait this loooooooonggg. Why? I hope there not passing off fakes as real. Or buying grey market for cheaper and back dooring authentic pairs.

just saying. You never know what’s going on behind the curtain. Some places are sneaky. Or money hungry. Just pray I get a clean pair
Lol what? You've got serious trust issues.

personally I would see it as a waste if I didn't enjoy my purchase and end up rotting or selling it like rubbish. on the otherhand, there are crazies out there that are willing to burn cash to a crumbling product or crazies that sell garbage like it's worth a fortune. I have seen consignment stores do that. some even have the audacity to sell a clearly stinking shoes fresh out of the garbage. how low can people get. I'd be ashamed to sell my trash.

I did enjoy my purchase. I wore the shoes casually, they turned into biscuits (more so just turned yellow), then I used them to cut grass in or take casual walks around the neighborhood. I put the shoes up for auction and that's what they went for. I didn't try to put one over on anyone. Very clear photos, multiple angles, clear description. I'd assume that sneaker restorers buy used/worn shoes and then sell them for a profit. It's in the same vein of buying a car, driving it, then getting rid of it.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Opened my Bait raffle pair. They’re perfect man, I might like them as much/more than my playoff grails. Wish we got plastic inserts and not cardboard shoe trees that’s my only thought.
475CD2C0-2D3E-4772-B1FA-34DD44E3588F.jpeg

Are those the same size? Shape looks so different. Or maybe it's the diff angles...

Are those the same size? Shape looks so different. Or maybe it's the diff angles...
Both size 11 just a weird angle I saved off my social media. Just had them both on feet too, feel and fit exactly the same. JB did excellent on both in my option.

It's just odd... When was the last time an 11 came without a plastic shoe tree and these are a special anniversary edition... Makes no sense.
especially if these
Metal Jumpman logos offset the lack of plastic inserts

they made up for that lack of plastic shoe trees with off-centered/slanting 23s in the heel which makes the shoe whack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom