Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Thank God.  Now I don't have to peruse eBay for a pair and risk them separating.  I saw them on SBD and came right over to confirm, so I guess it's safe to say they're coming out.  Hopefully the military 4's are still dropping this fall too.

I always loved the color way just think the lows are overrated I like the 13s the most. 

This is shocking to me that these are even releasing.... I'm figuring I'll make some extra juggs for multiples...

THIS WOULD BRING ME BACK ... IVE WANTED THESE FOR SO FREAKING LONG... ALSO HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE CAROLINAS BC OF SHADY FL EMPLOYEES BACK THEN

Last edited:
My conspiracy theory is that these costing 150 is a test made by Jordan brand, if the shoe sells out within 2-3 days, then expect prices like this more often. I could be wrong tho.

Didn't realize these were $150. 
nthat.gif

I highly doubt these will be 150. Once we get a release date I bet the price will be 170-180

I'm with you man. I don't think there's any way JB is going to LOWER the price on a shoe that they know is going to be swallowed up regardless. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

It's ridiculous how much they charge for lows.. They jacked up the price $20 last year with Blk/Red 11 lows. And there was no improvement, same stiff materials as Concord lows. I should have doubled on the the Concord lows, I wear em more than my mids. Will grab a pair of these though..

Back
Top Bottom