Jordan XI Midnight Navy Women - November 11, 2022

These better have extended sizing (13 mens). These are a mid of the low with a clear sole, no reason to have them in women's sizes. I'm going to be super upset if I can't get a pair. Based on past women's colorways I liked, I am 99 percent sure they won't make these in my size :frown:

1648253464508.gif

These will cost the same as the Cherry XI.

These better have extended sizing (13 mens). These are a mid of the low with a clear sole, no reason to have them in women's sizes. I'm going to be super upset if I can't get a pair. Based on past women's colorways I liked, I am 99 percent sure they won't make these in my size :frown:

therealest1 therealest1 now that I took a whole minute to process, let's see how they actually come out. All the other women's xi mids were super gimmicked and some had sime colors in the description. I wouldn't count on them looking this good.

It's quite disappointing that they made these for women when navy blue is deemed a masculine color.

It would have been nice if they made them for men with them looking identical to the mockup picture, except with the Jumpman logo having the traditional stitching found on the XI instead of that corny metallic gimmick Jumpman logo that was on the Jubilee XI.

A mid-top navy blue XI for men would have been coveted by dudes who have an affinity for the XI.

I agree with your speculation that these more than likely will come out gimmicky like the past XI mid-tops made for women.

I’m not an 11 guy.

…but the color on these is gorgeous.

May have to go for my first pair.

That's quite a divergent choice you have with not caring for the XI because a majority of Jordan Brand enthusiasts have a major affinity for them.

I admit I'll always like the XI as my favorite Jordan model. They'll always have the best optics to me. I even like them in low-top despite my preference for mid-top cut with hoops shoes. The only low-top basketball shoes I like are retro Jordan XI and the Kobe signatures.

Basically Jeters but leather and womens 🧐 According to Macys navy blue is the least color worn among women of all ages when it comes to socks or shoes. JB really pumping out midnight navy this year. Kind of like sail last year.

Back
Top Bottom