Jordan XI Suede Legit Check

upload a better photo of that label, with good lighting, is the jump man black or gray the legit ones are gray as well as jordan.com... send pics of lace bag as well... so far so good 

My retail pair have no widows peak at all around.. well what should be the PL. I see one on the toe box in the pic don't know what that really says with the craftsmanship of jordan lately. But I can say my retail pair has not as bold print on my size lable as yours. Jumpman on lable should be grey, yours kind of looks black. To hard to tell without them in hand. Is there QC stamp inside the box any were? If Possible take out insoles and upload pic of the inside of shoes

@sneakerlover630 and @lafontaine1 thanks will be repping as soon as y'all respond. Thanks

These honestly look off. Widows peaks on both pairs clearly visible. Shoes were made with excellent craftsmanship being so limited. My pair almost everything is perfect. If something looks off its probably fake. Your extra laces, are also on the wrong side of the shoe. Along with the font not matching on the box. No one's going to be able to tell when they are on feet, these are highly counterfeited and good too. But with everything here I'm leaning towards fake. To know for sure, full side pic of box with lable, including the pull ring. And pics of inside of shoe and size tag inside. Pull out insole and take picture of inside of shoe

Can you put up some pics please of your shoes and tag them. Would like to see for myself.

I can later tonight when I get home. Here are 2 nike stock photos which look identical to my pair. With this, the widows peaks. Lace bag wrong side. I would stay clear of them. Honestly with this shoe I wouldn't purchase again or ever if it wasn't from a trusted store. To many replicas that are to hard to distinguish. It's easier to spot fakes by looking at the box. Any ways here are the pics, you can see the stitching is completely different on your insole. Jumpan color also looks off

v3zrjl.jpg

2gx0d5k.jpg

I can later tonight when I get home. Here are 2 nike stock photos which look identical to my pair. With this, the widows peaks. Lace bag wrong side. I would stay clear of them. Honestly with this shoe I wouldn't purchase again or ever if it wasn't from a trusted store. To many replicas that are to hard to distinguish. It's easier to spot fakes by looking at the box. Any ways here are the pics, you can see the stitching is completely different on your insole. Jumpan color also looks off

c/quote]

For this exact reason I vowed not to buy these from any reseller if I missed on a retail pair.

Even before the release, there were boatloads of replicas hitting the market.
I even saw a really good replica for $80 plus shipping on an Asian site.

Replicas are very good so be careful.

Thanks to everyone that made this my mission for the day. In conclusion they pair I received are fake. Thanks to the homie Stole for the assist of the day. Repped everyone who helped me out. I am going to start a new thread on what to do with these super perfect 11s.

Back
Top Bottom