Jordan XII Pro purple GG extended sizes release

FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 GS “DESERT SAND”
By
Mario Briguglio
-
Oct 21, 2018

Air-Jordan-12-Desert-Sand-Pro-Purple-510815-001.png

Adding to Jordan Brand’s grade school lineup is an all-new Air Jordan 12 colorway releasing mid-November.

Advertisment
Dressed in a Desert Sand and Pro Purple color scheme. This Air Jordan 12 features a Sandy White leather upper highlighted with Purple contrasting accents and overlays. Adding a nice added touch are Metallic upper eyelets.

AIR JORDAN 12 DESERT SAND PRO PURPLE RELEASE DATE
Look for the Air Jordan 12 GS “Desert Sand” to release on November 17th at select Jordan Brand retailers and Nike.com. The retail price tag is set at $140 USD.

Air Jordan 12 GS
Color: Desert Sand/Desert Sand-Pro Purple
Style Code: 510815-001
Release Date: November 17, 2018
Price: $140

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-12-desert-sand-pro-purple-510815-001-release-date/
Air-Jordan-12-Desert-Sand-Pro-Purple-510815-001-Release-Date.png

So no one is gonna ask why the hell they are called Desert sand? I mean... I don't know what deserts have purple sand.

I like em tho, will there be a mens 10.5?

I need an 8 but I know it’s gonna be 1st to go!

And is the extended sizing confirmed?

My daughter gonna love these. She loves 6's and 12's, with purple being her favorite color.

So no one is gonna ask why the hell they are called Desert sand? I mean... I don't know what deserts have purple sand.

I like em tho, will there be a mens 10.5?

Desert Sand is the white part of the shoe. It probably just means it wont be a pure white which is cool.

These actually look dope as is.

In my opinion, the fatal flaw with this pair is changing the texture on the purple material on the upper but failing to change the texture on the purple midsole to match. The devil is in the details, and JB half assed it. These are... enhh

I could do without the metallic purple eyelets, but if these just had BIB10 stitched on the side we'd be eating these up.

P_239_1_AJ-XII-Blk-Purp-1i.jpg

i still have these in the tuck 7Y.. sucker for purple was one of my favorite kicks lol

still on the fence on these one

They suck and look what they did to the mudguard. Not like they'd ever fit me anyway lol.

GOAT has these for $165 shipped on majority of the sizes available. If you want to cop early for a good price and get verification for free, I would recommend buying from GOAT.

Time to put the 12s away for a few years

If you’re doing purple 12s, give us these instead

90FF80E4-0AFF-4BBD-BFF2-EADAC246C490.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom