Jordan XII - Royalty - November 13, 2021

Why they wouldn't? They dropped the Jordan 12 chinese new year just about a year or 2 ago that looked similar to the taxi's
Oh they will and I know they will. We haven't seen the OG taxi 12 since 2013. But yes, regardless JB is going to make their money. Just as bad as we want some bred 12's, they release low top confetti super bowls.

How do you colossals feel about the gold accents? Even if though I’m totally against this shoe and upset over the suede toe I do like the gold accents better then the OG. Also, how did most people feel about the recent molding of the Xs and XIIs?

How do you colossals feel about the gold accents? Even if though I’m totally against this shoe and upset over the suede toe I do like the gold accents better then the OG. Also, how did most people feel about the recent molding of the Xs and XIIs?

The gold and suede are great!......just not enough for me to pay $190+ when I already have the taxis

It doesnt come down to anything for me. OG or bust.. hated those fake Obsidian XII's too. The last close to OG I copped were the neoprene joints from like 2016.

Back
Top Bottom