Jordan XII White/Red.....? Question

I am almost as excited about the white/red 12's as I am about the spacejams. 12's are great for ball, 11's are only good for looking at imo.

Hey Beelzebub23, are those 6's in your avatar pic. Could you give me some info on those?

if true blues and space jams are really dropping. i am passing in these. i am also hoping Gucci SB's drop this winter, not that its relevant here.

Originally Posted by RYZA272

if true blues and space jams are really dropping. i am passing in these. i am also hoping Gucci SB's drop this winter, not that its relevant here.

The true blue III's & space jam are already confirmed if you haven't read through the threads/blogs,
but rumor true blue III's might be a euro release don't have confirmation on that though & gucci
sb's are dropping this winter already confirmed. I hope this helped you RYZA272!

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

but rumor true blue III's might be a euro release don't have confirmation on that though.

It's been confirmed that the true blue 3s that ARE RELEASING IN AUGUST ARE FOR THE ASIA, CANADA AND EUROPE MARKET. There is no information out right nowstating for a U.S. release. JB might change that decision, but my personal opinion says that they won't release over here in august. I say they'resaving it for the 25th anniversary in 2010, along with the rumoured city series 10s comeback. So all you hypebeast calm the f--k down about these. This threadspecifically says, "Jordan XII White/Red.....? Question"..not what shoe you gonna cop with white/red 12s. Ya'll some comedians. Haha

I want to cop, but I have the OG's still DS, so if money's right I'll pick up a pair so I can keep my OG's DS.
Favorite shoe of all time
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom