Jordan XII White/Red.....? Question

I went through bout 10 pages of topics and didn't see a thread on the Retro XII White/Red only Nubuck threads.....supposedly dropping in a couple months.Why no thread ...? Did these get scrapped or what? Or am I blind n missed it....?

good point, its probably because there are no pics or any other information about the release, plus its still May, they dont drop for about another 7 months,be patient, believe me, when it gets closer there will be a new thread about these everyday.

oh ok i was worried they wasnt droppin.....funny theres a spacejam thread and i thought they both dropped around the same time. Guess its cause the jams havepics. Good lookin out.

Yeah..those drop in December..along with the SJs. Don't think the same day tho. I've seen the catalog pics for white/red for December..but probably notenough info for someone to start a thread. And plus..the space jams are more desireble for some folks that's why there's a thread about it already. Ibet if the space jams were confirmed for a 2015 release there would be a thread now to hype up the world. Haha.

^^haha soo true, it'll finish off the year with a bang hopefully! make up for the slow start!

Catalog pics have been posted.

No offical thread because they are 7 months away.

Patience my friend.

These are dropping around November/December along with the black suede/red and white based XII

someone posted the catalog pics in some thread. but yea the red/white 12s are my grails. i want atleast 3 pairs of them

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Beyond that, the red/white twelves are scheduled for November, got moved.

Your source? So your saying that the white/red moved to November with the black suede/red? Or they switched months around? I doubt that.

oh damn if theyre moved to Nov. (which i heard on another thread) they might be packaged with black/reds

if they releasin dolo ill cop, but not with another shoe i dont want

Originally Posted by uknowho85

already got the OGs. I just want the Space Jams

I feel you all the way
smile.gif
not much into the 12's but they are
pimp.gif
just not my grails

The hypes focused on the raging bull's, these will be getting to many topics posted on them by this september........

Back
Top Bottom