Jordan XIII French Blue - August 20, 2022

I could have sworn someone created a thread on these. Perhaps it was P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion who created one months ago when these were leaked online. I really tried hard to comb this forum to post this one on what I assumed was an existing thread for these, but I couldn't find one after some time. If there's an existing thread on these, please notify me immediately and have this one deleted so there aren't multiple or duplicate threads for them. Please direct me to an existing thread for these if one has been created.

Sorry, but these don't look anything reverse of the Flint XIII based on color blocking of them. Especially since there's no navy blue and little bit of sky blue on these.
1653175239809.png

They're basically another version of these XIII based on its color blocking.
1653175700297.png

They gave us the Flint XIII a couple of years ago during pandemic lockdown. They also came out with a red version of them last year.

I have a feeling that these won't sell, especially since there seems to be a current trend of things not selling out on the first day lately regarding less popular or unoriginal colorways.

I could have sworn someone created a thread on these. Perhaps it was P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion who created one months ago when these were leaked online. I really tried hard to comb this forum to post this one on what I assumed was an existing thread for these, but I couldn't find one after some time. If there's an existing thread on these, please notify me immediately and have this one deleted so there aren't multiple or duplicate threads for them. Please direct me to an existing thread for these if one has been created.

I just posted it in the official XIII thread, never created one. But yeah the popularity of XIIIs has gone down among the general population.

I just posted it in the official XIII thread, never created one. But yeah the popularity of XIIIs has gone down among the general population.

Thanks so much for verifying that. Now I remember seeing your post about these in that broad thread for the XIII with your clarification.

Even if a particular model's popularity has waned or it isn't popular in general, I still think it's reasonable for any of us to create an individualized thread for a specific colorway because it is habitual for us as members/users to check and post in threads on this site.

That's really sad if the popularity of the XIII has legitimately waned because I'm reiterating it's my second favorite Jordan model. Regardless, I don't give a damn if their popularity has waned or not because I like them, and that's what counts as far as it goes for me. I'll always stick to what I like. The masses will never dictate what's cool to me.

Coincidentally, I've been wearing them lately as a lot can see in pictures I posted on other threads related to the XIII.

In a rare instance, these look better than the mock-up. These aren't bad. I'm doubtful I'll change my mind on wanting these. Yes, I'm being picky, but the small hint of red with the Jumpman logo on the tongue throws it off for me. Perhaps I would have been interested if it was a navy blue color instead. I believe these will be easy to get for whomever wants them.

Back
Top Bottom