Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

There has been knowledge of this one for a few months now with most peeps. But I'm not sure if there is an individualized thread that exists for this one on this site, so I decided to create one. And I did research to see if there was already an existing thread but came up empty.

So if I unknowingly rehashed a thread, please delete it or have it merged with an existing one. Or just simply refer me to it please.

I think these are nice for peeps who like navy blue. And it's a XIII, which is a classic and highly liked model. The powder blue mixed in is also nice, but I wish it was a little lighter on these. I'm leaning more toward getting these myself since I like navy blue.

No plans to jump on these but they are really clean. Definitely thought there was a thread for them or maybe just alot of talk in the General XIII thread.
IEs and these in one month?
yum.

Yes, I noticed there was a good amount of talk about these in that broad XIII thread. I also occasionally posted pictures of these on there too.

It's normally the custom on this site that a specified colorway gets its own individualized thread. But this one somehow didn't get its own yet upon checking myself.

These are definitely tough. XIII's usually end up getting swallowed by the XIII thread. I would be excited but the shape on these have been poop for a few years now.

I noticed the XIII has been getting flak for its shape for years now. It still won't deter me from getting a specific colorway if I like it for some reason.

I'm honestly still not aware of the shape discrepancy plaguing the XIII for years now, so can anyone please elaborate or educate me on that specific flaw?

I noticed the XIII has been getting flak for its shape for years now. It still won't deter me from getting a specific colorway if I like it for some reason.

I'm honestly still not aware of the shape discrepancy plaguing the XIII for years now, so can anyone please elaborate or educate me on that specific flaw?

Here's a Flint XIII comparison.

Never knew there was that big of a thing with the XIIIs shape. Of the models i like only one left that needs some serious dialing in are the XIIs.
Wouldnt mind seeing some OG vs current flicks myself...

Please rank these in order best to least and what have you owned;
A) Obsidians (2021)
B) Starfish (2021)
C) Lucky Green (2020)
D) Lakers (2019)
E) Atmosphere Grey (2019)
F) White Hyper Royal (2018 )
G) History of Flight (2017)
H) Barons (2014)

I do think some of the pairs you’ve listed are nice, I don’t own any of them. I pretty much stick to OG’s. This is the only non OG color way XIII I own
FFB0299C-A4ED-45C5-BB44-45265D369B70.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom