Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

Onto the black/purple!
D2709D0D-63FC-42CA-AFF1-9639BA4270D6.jpeg

After going through hell late last week with a multitude of ordeals that discombobulated my routine of getting releases in store on release day via the FLX apps, at least I was able to get my order in online with Foot Locker last Saturday morning, and they were finally delivered earlier this afternoon while I was taking a shower.

They arrived fast because I ordered last Saturday, then they were delivered today on a Wednesday. But it's still F Foot Locker for charging $7.99 for shipping! :emoji_angry:🙄

These are the first retro Jordans I got since March, when the navy blue/cement gray III released.
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5412.JPG
IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5414.JPG
IMG_5415.JPG
IMG_5417.JPG

This jersey that I got in June was the reason I got these shoes. It's hard to find white/navy blue/sky blue shoes, and it was going to be pretty much impossible to find some white/navy/sky/yellow shoes to match with this jersey, so these were good enough. I now regret not getting the Tar Heels-themed XI back in 2017 because those would have worked better with this jersey since those were shiny predicated on the navy blue patent leather, and this jersey has shiny material.
IMG_5406.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG
That’s cold bruh

These look great in person. Saw these sitting in a few local stores. Tempted to buy and ball in these as well. Might try them on next time.

This colorway could've been a PE for a hornets player back in the day.

My order from DSG from last week is still processing and hasn’t shipped. The pending charge for these on my credit card has dropped too. I hope that doesn’t mean my order will be canceled.

DSG order came in Thursday. I’m really glad I didn’t pass as I had originally thought of. I’m sure I’ll eventually get a lot of wear, just a dope colorway for a XIII fan.
Went to the mall, and our local ftl and FNL has sizes in stock, check your stores if you’re still looking.

Still nothing from DSG. My order says its a pre-order even though I placed it on release day. I chatted with one rep, and talked to another and they both said that the shoes are on pre-order and that I will receive the shoes eventually. I saw that Dicks will be getting a restock on 9/29 so hopefully I get my shoes since I have them on pre-order.

Attachments

• 1632759488587.png
    1632759488587.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 97
It’s a famous quote from the hoodie, Bill Belichick. I’m a big patriots fan.

I remember maybe two years ago they got crushed by somebody, everyone said they were done and Belichick dropped that line, they ended up winning the Super Bowl.

I mean you had the GOAT QB back then so ppl were stupid to write ya’ll off especially after that 28-3 SB lol That said, you can’t really contend this season with Mac Jones as your QB rn

Back
Top Bottom