Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

That 2011 release was my favorite release since the 05 breds.
Although I do not like the blk/red 13 colorway personally, I've held them in hand when they released in 04/05. JB needs to at least come back to that quality for that colorway. The next retro of blk/red 13s were horrible (I can't remember the exact year of the next retro of that color because it's not one of my favorites, but I know that the quality was not good at all).

2011s turned into my legit beater pair. Sole started to separate right before this release. I have a ds pair of OGs,2011s, and 2023s. Only gripe I have is the jordan tab at the base of these seem a bit off on the 2023s. The originals I have I unds. Nothing compares to the O.G. but the 2011s I like just a bit more than the solid 2023s. Can't go wrong with any if you don't have the other. 04/2005 era had some solid shoes comparable to the OGs.

Last edited:
Although I do not like the blk/red 13 colorway personally, I've held them in hand when they released in 04/05. JB needs to at least come back to that quality for that colorway. The next retro of blk/red 13s were horrible (I can't remember the exact year of the next retro of that color because it's not one of my favorites, but I know that the quality was not good at all).
It was around 15-17 I had a pair first 13s I liked the comfort but man the shape and height was butchered, cheap materials/quality wrong red. Wore them often and sold them for a buck locally at a meet up through fb (back when the game was like that)

Good timing to post this one since it's now officially the NBA All-Star Weekend beginning today. I already had the hat for a few years. Nice to finally get this jersey to match with these shoes that I got a year ago.
IMG_7658.JPG
IMG_7668.JPG

I admit I got the idea for the shoes and jersey from seeing him wear them in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game.
1708125690734.png

Back
Top Bottom