Jordan XIII Playoff's

I know there is been some talk about the Jordan's XIII Playoff's at the end of the year but nothing really from a reliable source, I'm about to pull the triger on some XIII Playoff's that are not cheap, so if someone has any concrete information if this will release I don't need to know the exact time or anything that will compromise your source I just need to know if the will release so I don't have to pay that much.

Thanks.

Other than the "separation anxiety" factor, the OG's will def. be a better investment (assuming you are referring to the XIII in your post).

These OG's XIII are from 1998, I know they are better quality but are not to be wear and I always like to wear my kicks.

Originally Posted by oz23

These OG's XIII are from 1998, I know they are better quality but are not to be wear and I always like to wear my kicks.

If you don't want those XIII's to eventually look like the broken pottery that were those VIII's in the other thread then I suggest you buy and WEAR them. That's what they were made for. With that said, cop the OG's and consider purchasing the retro's if/when they release next year.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by oz23

If you don't want those XIII's to eventually look like the broken pottery that were those VIII's in the other thread then I suggest you buy and WEAR them. That's what they were made for. With that said, cop the OG's and consider purchasing the retro's if/when they release next year.
^ Q F T ^

I thought most of us would have learned this by now. They are "athletic" shoes to be worn casually, at the very least. Follow JordanFan04's advice or turn me onto the Playoffs if they're a 10.5 or 11 and I'll post pics of what you're supposed to do with them. (Which is wear them of course)

not being rude either, so hope this helps you

OG XIII's are wearable though. If the sole separates then you can just glue them back together.

ahhh, Og quality is gonna be way better, The shoes will not crack like the 8s, and the sole wont come apart unless you ball in them, or rough em up. Trust me I know I had 2 pair, Just sold one on NT last week

If you are going to spend all that money you might as well wear them. I've never heard of ANY XIII's having any problems, I rocked my bred XIII's for a while before I sold them and they were perfect

actually, the 13s are one of the few jordans that have little or no difference between retro and Og. in fact, the retro Black/Red 13 is actually more valuable than the Originals. even the ogs have some quality issues like the bleeding on the white/reds. i recomend you just wait for the retro, and double up (maybe even triple) instead of giving up a grip on one pair.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

actually, the 13s are one of the few jordans that have little or no difference between retro and Og. in fact, the retro Black/Red 13 is actually more valuable than the Originals. even the ogs have some quality issues like the bleeding on the white/reds. i recomend you just wait for the retro, and double up (maybe even triple) instead of giving up a grip on one pair.

So......what size do you wear oz23?

I think that the playoff retros in jan(+$*) will probably be on the same lines of what happened with the XIV last shot retro...close enough to look cool....but if you are a purist and want the EXACT quality of that year with the best suede and shape possible with the BEST durability and performance of that era and the ability to say...."oh these? These are the originals from 1998" then go with the OG's....only way to be completely satisfied.....no more wondering "what was JB quality before the hype?" You will have it. On your feet. Damn near same shoe mike had on the court.
WARNING~ it WILL change your outlook on future retros and releases if you've never experienced original quality.

How do you know the re retro's will be nice?  Have you seen them?

I'm pulling a trigger on a pair of OG instead. I dont want a pair of XIII that is worst then my 05 retro flint.
laugh.gif

actually, the 13s are one of the few jordans that have little or no difference between retro and Og.

There's some truth in that. Quality on the OG XIII wasn't spectactular. Materials are thin on Retros, but where pretty thin on the OGs too.

Back
Top Bottom