Jordan XX3 CNY (Chinese New Year) 2023

Where would you rank the XX3 overall as far as all time? Top 5? Top 10? Top 20?
For me, definitely top 5; and that’s something because MJ never played in it. That design is just beautiful to me. Luxury look to a T. Everything I want a Jordan to be. Like I said, the Titanium is one of the ultimate Jordan’s. Just a gorgeous shoe.

Also, loved the XX3 versions with the tumbled leather toebox like the Titanium and White/Red. The patent was ok, but to me the tumbled look was better.

Only model I feel they came close with was the XXX. Never ended up buying a pair so…🤷🏾‍♂️
What do you not like about the XXX? I realized it was rushed and there was limited colorways and only air in the forefoot. But what else would you change? I actually have a friend that claims that’s his favorite after 2010/XXV. Prices skyrocketed on those when I checked last fall.

What do you not like about the XXX? I realized it was rushed and there was limited colorways and only air in the forefoot. But what else would you change? I actually have a friend that claims that’s his favorite after 2010/XXV. Prices skyrocketed on those when I checked last fall.
I thought the XXX was ok actually. The toecap wasn’t appreciated on a couple of colorways, but still nice. I don’t play basketball, casual wearer. Didn’t really see myself rockin em like that.

When I was in college remember wearing these:

13811_01.jpg.jpeg

With these
girbaud.jpeg

:pimp:

Damn near DIED sliding down the steps. That midfoot shank is NO JOKE :wow:

Back
Top Bottom