Jordan XX3 Retro?

nope and yea definitely would have gone with the 13 after wearing them for two days. The plastic piece kept digging into my pinky toe, started to hurt to walk after a while
this issue doesn't really resolve with a half size up.

Just got these....are they good to play ball in?

All the same cushioning and what not from the initial release now in the retro?

I really want a pair but not for $400 
sick.gif
sick.gif

i have a chance to pick up Chi Towns for $310 shipped should i do it? what was retail?

Just got these....are they good to play ball in?

All the same cushioning and what not from the initial release now in the retro?
XX3s feel pretty great on foot- best performing Air Jordan after the XX8/9. The cushioning is nice and responsive, if anything even bouncier than my OGs. Upper fit and lockdown is solid. The biggest issue I see is that they warm up pretty quickly and the pinch on your pinky toe.

i have a chance to pick up Chi Towns for $310 shipped should i do it? what was retail?
Retail was $225 and with Chicago's tax that means about $250 out the door.

I went to the Chicago Jordan store to get the CP3 for the weekend and they had more 23s for sale. I had picked up another pair.

I went to the Chicago Jordan store to get the CP3 for the weekend and they had more 23s for sale. I had picked up another pair.

sucks they don't do phone orders.... luckily some people on ebay are letting them go for close to retail

No size 9.5 when i was there on saturday( a size 9.5 Right shoe is on display but nobody can find the Left shoe, smh) cop a size 10 since the plastic part always bothers me around the pinky toe. $245 and change out the door. But no pin(s). Those employees work through commission and they are all over the store and fighting for attention.
Btw i don't think the hype on these is real.because i was therd on saturday night at about 5min before closing and my size 10 is still available.

Back
Top Bottom