Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

i know oneness did
Maybe. I never saw them there but not saying it didn't happen. Never saw them posted here. If they did have them, they were one of very few to get them. Even if they did, now we're talking Oneness and Social Status as being the only places to have them. So we're talking 4500+ for one store to sell. Still a lot.

For the XX3s, think he's referring to the Solefly collab teal "FL Marlins" releasing 10/22-24 online. For the next Trophy Room, read it's the Jordan 16 on 10/22.

Saw the 16s referenced in a ************* article on Oct Jordan releases. Think Marcus Jordan's twitter was also hinting next collab. See what actually happens.

What's with trophy room and the tier night club pop up releases now? Do they not drop the shoes at their own store anymore

Last edited:
If I had to guess, Disney Springs probably **** a brick after the first release and won't let them have another one like that. They've been doing smaller releases at the store but I guess they are having the exclusive off site.

What's with trophy room and the tier night club pop up releases now? Do they not drop the shoes at their own store anymore

They're also saying a website revamp for an online release.
Good luck with that one.
Can see these at a lower interest than the XX3 because of the model, design and cost. Could filter out to boutiques to help release, same as XX3.

If I had to guess, Disney Springs probably **** a brick after the first release and won't let them have another one like that. They've been doing smaller releases at the store but I guess they are having the exclusive off site.

That would be my guess too. Even the release for the banned 1s was crazy and the other stores were opened by the time it was finished so I'm guessing they made him move it to avoid any interaction with other guests

Darn. How long were they up? Just got the notification from J23 and they are sold out. Got the black. Def would have went for the white to complete the set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom