Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Repped. i only rock 10s tho. appreciate the look out tho

Might reconsider his for retail offer. I have both 10.5 & 11 cause I like the look. Usually wear nike 10.5, but these 23s are like foams. Go up .5.

Might reconsider his for retail offer. I have both 10.5 & 11 cause I like the look. Usually wear nike 10.5, but these 23s are like foams. Go up .5.
Yea I've never tried them on but I've heard a lot of people say they ran small. Offer goes to anyone. I know I could get a little more for them but I don't feel like listing them and dealing with all of that. I'd rather oop someone and hope the karma comes back my way one day. They are just sitting in the box in the TR bag. I only got them bc I went to the release with a friend and didn't want to leave empty handed after waiting through that **** show on release day.

Well that was a quick sold out restock of stuff in the Shop.
Couldn't even tell what was actually available for sale.
Hopefully the website will be revamped as time goes.

i had a size 10 of the black and gold in cart. but, its Christmas and i already spoiled myself all year. i had to pass. better to give than receive right? i hope lol

i had a size 10 of the black and gold in cart. but, its Christmas and i already spoiled myself all year. i had to pass. better to give than receive right? i hope lol

You didn't pickup that 10.5 xx3 from that other dude post above for retail? Might be the way to go for a nice looking shoe. Treat yourself.

When will heat come thru this store again? Opening day was awesome, missed out/didnt show up for banned 1 release, but from the looks of it not much heat gets released at this store anymore. Was hoping possibly ovos or doenbechers possibly release here this year, but nah nothing. Been looking for a reason to come back to the store sometime in the future. At this rate will prob just come back for royal 1s in 2017 but thats seems to be it. 

When will heat come thru this store again? Opening day was awesome, missed out/didnt show up for banned 1 release, but from the looks of it not much heat gets released at this store anymore. Was hoping possibly ovos or doenbechers possibly release here this year, but nah nothing. Been looking for a reason to come back to the store sometime in the future. At this rate will prob just come back for royal 1s in 2017 but thats seems to be it. 

Opening day was awesome? First person I have seen say that. They didnt have half the shoes they claimed they would. They staggered inventory so people got screwed. The line moved at the slowest pace possible. They gave tickets out hours before they said they would. Overall it was the worst store opening I've been to. The entire day was a joke. Not to mention those wack *** 23s that sat on their shelves until recently.

what do you consider heat? i don't see collabs being done every quarter or semi annually either. they released the xx3's and the french blue xv1 as store exclusives...not to mention those ugly reveal trainers. trophy room is another jordan hub that will continue to have store exclusives in the future. they did release all the other hypebeast jordan releases, minus the db vii and ovo. opening day had horror stories, but that shouldn't be too surprising. i like the exclusive xx3's they released; more than all of the gr's that released. it'll be interesting to see what else they have in store (pun intended) for 2017. i'm sure Marcus will want to continue to stay ahead of all the other boutiques/tier 0 stores out there.

Opening day was chaos but it was to be expected honestly. Guess I thought it was awesome cuz my group of friends and I copped 4 white 23s and 2 black 23s. Also just thought it was great because of the vibe there talking to people in line, meeting marcus, etc and got a feel of what this sneaker culture was like (was my first time lining up for shoes and only slightly limited shoe I ever bought previous to that was jordan 5 china low online). Would've been nice to get the wings/ovo10/public school 12 but they ran out of inventory quick as you said but I mean you get what you can and am satisfied with my loot.

To the other reply, I mean they could release heat as in store exclusives of jordan models that people actually want. Something like those Jordan 1 Satins that released in NY, fire. 1,3,4,5,6,11,12 models would make great releases, hell 13 and 14 wouldn't be bad either. They don't even have to be store exclusives, I thought niketowns in other area got the doenbechers and places in chicago got ovos so Im kind of wondering why this store cant get this type of stuff. 

Last edited:
Everyone's thought on opening day was affected by where they were in line. If you were first 100, got in and out in 3 hours, and got to cop whites or something else legit, you probably enjoyed it. If you were 400 and didn't get inside until 1pm when you lined at 5am only to find you could only buy blacks and cement 4's, you probably weren't happy. I know I wasn't.

Definitely love my [emoji]127942[/emoji] 23s (blk), wish Id of copped the white [emoji]127942[/emoji] 23s.

I do agree its a bit stagnant on their site at times, but thats any site really.

Last edited:
Opening day was chaos but it was to be expected honestly. Guess I thought it was awesome cuz my group of friends and I copped 4 white 23s and 2 black 23s.

But you could have walked into TR and bought those MONTHS after opening day. They probably still have some right now.

Would going a 1/2 size up make any difference as far as the comfort in the toebox area?

I could get away with wearing the shoes in spurts, but the plastics pieces would just pinch down and hurt after a few hours.

Wanted to bump this thread. Noticed prices have come down on several XX3s. I was thinking about getting a new pair. It’s been awhile. What do you guys usually rock with your XX3s? Do you feel it’s better with shorts/pants/jeans? Think I would be able to get some of the yellowing out on older pairs? Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom