Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Heir Jordan..
mjcry1.png

Does anyone know the phone number to the store or if they still have an 8.5 of the Black XX3's in stock?  

Finally!!! got my hands on a pair in my size, they arrived yesterday pretty nice in person I'm a sucker for anything with gold on it 
tongue.gif

FYI, a friend of mine just called me from the store and they still have pairs of the black XX3's in stock!  I didn't get a full run down but they had a 8 and a 9.5 for sure.  

The pair I got was number 4,6XX/5000 (don't remember the exact number) so they'll probably be gone soon.

they were sold online and carried in some other boutiques
Who had them online? Only store I know of that had them was Social Status/APB and that's bc the guy that owns it is Marcus' boy and helped him set up Trophy Room.

Does anyone know how have the releases after grand opening been? Plan to go back next week but wondering if I should line up earlier than what they say again or if they have got their act together by now and obtain tickets at the time they say u should. Plan to cop OVOs, heard they've been doing a raffle system now which blows, wonder how likely it'll be to cop a pair.

Does anyone know how have the releases after grand opening been? Plan to go back next week but wondering if I should line up earlier than what they say again or if they have got their act together by now and obtain tickets at the time they say u should. Plan to cop OVOs, heard they've been doing a raffle system now which blows, wonder how likely it'll be to cop a pair.

They started the raffles a while a go, its best to go marcus jordan twitter and see how they handle releases. Its not as crzy as it was during opening weeks.

Back
Top Bottom