Jordan XX3 vs KB V vs AdiZero Rose

so should I def disregard the XX3s? I'm always hearing mixed reviews on them and I actually have a pair but just haven't balled in them.

so should I def disregard the XX3s? I'm always hearing mixed reviews on them and I actually have a pair but just haven't balled in them.

My pinky toe became very cramped in the XX3s and was just walking around in them. I tried to ball in them and they were very annoying. They just feel very weird. I sold both pairs of XX3s I had. I couldnt bear it anymore.

I never wore the AdiZeros. But I'm willing to bet they're better than the XX3s.

My pinky toe became very cramped in the XX3s and was just walking around in them. I tried to ball in them and they were very annoying. They just feel very weird. I sold both pairs of XX3s I had. I couldnt bear it anymore.

I never wore the AdiZeros. But I'm willing to bet they're better than the XX3s.

Haven't tried the XX3's so I can't comment on those.  Kobe V's are performance beasts.  They're a great shoe if you can be comfortable in a lower cut shoe.  I know some people just aren't comfortable in low cut shoes.  Roses are performance MONSTERS.  Higher cut than the Kobe's, little bit less cushioning (but just the right amount), heel to toe transition, is smooth as a babys butt!  Durability and quality wise, I say go with the Roses.  Adidas really does put out solid/quality shoes.  After my Kobe V's ripped, I went to the Rose and haven't went back.  Friend of mine is probably on his 3rd pair of Kobe V's. 

Check out the review on these in this thread.  Also, check out the supernatural creators as well.  A favorite among a few regular reviewers on this board.   

Haven't tried the XX3's so I can't comment on those.  Kobe V's are performance beasts.  They're a great shoe if you can be comfortable in a lower cut shoe.  I know some people just aren't comfortable in low cut shoes.  Roses are performance MONSTERS.  Higher cut than the Kobe's, little bit less cushioning (but just the right amount), heel to toe transition, is smooth as a babys butt!  Durability and quality wise, I say go with the Roses.  Adidas really does put out solid/quality shoes.  After my Kobe V's ripped, I went to the Rose and haven't went back.  Friend of mine is probably on his 3rd pair of Kobe V's. 

Check out the review on these in this thread.  Also, check out the supernatural creators as well.  A favorite among a few regular reviewers on this board.   

XX3 doesn't fit everyones foot.. if you could, i would try on the shoe first before deciding...

personally i would go with the Kobe V.. i havn't tied the Roses yet, but i have the XX3 and kobeV ...

it depends on what you want in a shoe

XX3 if you want:
- amazing cushioning
- youve tried them and they fit well on your feet
(note: the jordan 23 took a very very long time to break-in)

Kobe V:
- extremely light shoes
- flexable shoes lower to the ground shoes
- low top

XX3 doesn't fit everyones foot.. if you could, i would try on the shoe first before deciding...

personally i would go with the Kobe V.. i havn't tied the Roses yet, but i have the XX3 and kobeV ...

it depends on what you want in a shoe

XX3 if you want:
- amazing cushioning
- youve tried them and they fit well on your feet
(note: the jordan 23 took a very very long time to break-in)

Kobe V:
- extremely light shoes
- flexable shoes lower to the ground shoes
- low top

The Rose hold the best value imo. You can't go wrong with them . Don't pay 100 for them though.

The Rose hold the best value imo. You can't go wrong with them . Don't pay 100 for them though.

thanks ya'll. i think i'm gonna try the Rose's out. But now not sure if I should get the 1s or 1.5s lol

thanks ya'll. i think i'm gonna try the Rose's out. But now not sure if I should get the 1s or 1.5s lol

Back
Top Bottom