Jordan XX3

I'm thinking of getting a couple of pairs. The XX3 just screams quality to me - they look great. I've never tried them on before. Questions:1. True to size or half size up? I wear a size 9 on all my Js, including the Xs. I go a half size up on Lebrons, Kobes, and Foams for reference.2. How's the comfort - what are they comparable to?3. How are they on the court? Comment on heel lockdown and traction, please.Thanks y'all!

1) There are a little narrow but I went TTS.
2) The comfort is great. Its full length zoom air. Really freaking comfortable and low to the ground. Comparable to a less bulkier and faster reponsive 12.
3) On court, the heel lockdown is average and traction is really good. The cushioning and responsiveness is its greatest strength.

these shoes are GREAT shoes, but there is a really long breakin period (took me a good 5+ games to even start to break them in).. they make my top 5 jordans of all time!!!

i agree with what mastergrim8 said:

1. they are abit narrow
2. comfort is gerat once you break them in. zoom is very bouncy IMO.
3. Traction is good, and pretty responsive cushioning.

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

these shoes are GREAT shoes, but there is a really long breakin period (took me a good 5+ games to even start to break them in).. they make my top 5 jordans of all time!!!

i agree with what mastergrim8 said:

1. they are abit narrow
2. comfort is gerat once you break them in. zoom is very bouncy IMO.
3. Traction is good, and pretty responsive cushioning.
QFT  I have 5 pairs. once you break them in they feel great

i have three pairs. great shoes, go true to size. double sock up, even after breaking in they tend to hurt your pinky toe some.

i owned 2 pairs of the 23's (bought them at the same time) and i think this was one of the WORST j's. both pairs had my ankles sore and gave me shin splints. they were true to size but i would recommend going .5 size up.

I got the stealth blk/varsity red 23s and I balled in them for 2 months back in 2010.

Couple of things already mentioned, they run narrow and my pinkie toe was in bits every time after ballin in them cus of the plastic bit in that area.
The traction is good but the main reason I shelved these shoes is cus of the rigid sole, the CF plate is too big IMO and makes the sole way too hard, playing these hurt march after a few sessions and I found the lack of flex in the sole was effecting my movements the ankle support was slightly poor also.

They are great looking shoes tho but I just found they didn’t suit my feet for the reasons mentioned.

1. I have a wide feet and I always go half size up in Js except the XIIIs
2. I dont find it so comfortable, the ankle collar is stiff and so is the toe box
3. I never played in them because of no. 2 and I never recommend it for playing. The best thin on the XXIII is its looks!!!

Yeah I did not enjoy playing my 23s at all. My two favorite shoes to play in by far are XXIs and Lebron 8s. Comfort level is ridiculous on the both of them.

Unfortunately I don't own a pair of 23's but they do look like they are great quality and seem like a darn good shoe.

Back
Top Bottom