jordan xxiii rendering

xxiiifinal.jpg

Hey there. Here is my design for the xxiii. Let me know what you guys think.

Insprations/colorways

xxiiiinspirationboard.jpg

That looks more like a Converse design. Nice though.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

:wow:
eek.gif
, great job :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

i like them but i dont...i aint gonna lie if JB released them i would have to have them....sad but true.....good work though
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Those are so dang ugly. :x
sick.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

i like those you got skills man
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

cosign the converse comparison- too much going on- the best jordans were the simple ones
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

xxiiifinal.jpg

^^^i really like those only thing i would change is the support on the ankles make the back line up with the rest

Wow, I was going to ask if that was the Epcot Center as a joke......Nice drawing, but not feeling the shoes at all.

I really dont think cigars are a good inspriation for kids though.....

like the first colorway but like said before it would be nice if the back lined back up
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Joe- Good to see you post on here...I like the pattern you put on it...Crazy, looks real detailed and like it took a lot of time...
A couple things though..The toe seems a little akward, like too flat and narrow...Too much like a running shoe..I think it should be rought up some..Also you may want to bring the back of the shoe up some, at the heel..It looks a little too low then what Jordan would like...
Sweet job with the coloring as always..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Wouldn't like it as the XX3, but as a shoe that is great.
The laceholes remind me too much of the X's
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

seems more like a team jordan

but that doesn't mean its not a good design
WANTED SIZES 10-10.5
Wieger!!!

they look bad but nice try i know i couldnt do a better job i wouldnt cop and remember ppl jordan brand is gonna start limiting release after 08 so make sure u get those packages!!!

Not crazy about the design, but nice job with your rendering, your artistic skills are on point
I want to trade my Premium XBOX 360 for size 10.5 or 11 DS Purple UNDFTD AF1s, Supreme Blazers, Air Jordan XIs, or UNDFTD x Casio G-Shock Watch...get at me

Thanks for all the honest replies. I may rework this, keep some of the ideas, and repost it. If not I'll post some new designs in the future.

Brian-What's up man, thanks for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom