Jordan Zion 2

yeah, its pretty much possible. I did wear runners before like the Nike Free series when I was broke to play basketball. while they were low tops and light as a feather, I was constantly rolling my ankles and getting injured. either way, I can do with any other shoe except maybe a knock-off or a payless shoe that would destroy my feet.
It's funny you say that cause I used to stay spraining my ankles too. I was constantly told I had weak bones lol. Kinda off subject but did you ever wear ankle weights in your younger days?

It's funny you say that cause I used to stay spraining my ankles too. I was constantly told I had weak bones lol. Kinda off subject but did you ever wear ankle weights in your younger days?
I did and I jogged with them. the thing is, it's not just about the ankles strength but also it's symmetry form. biomechanics, foot type, etc... could also contribute with that. that is why I strongly disagree with certain shoe reviewers or self-professed experts that say otherwise that shoe cuts or height do not offer protection or minimize the chances of injuries. I'd take a foot /sports doctor advise over someone who has no idea or never considered those factors.

on the otherhand, I do sacrifice flexibility and agility when wearing mid/high cut shoes. although I feel much safer when wearing midcuts/high. I still roll my ankles but not as frequent as before. possibly because I'm less agile and slower now.

I did and I jogged with them. the thing is, it's not just about the ankles strength but also it's symmetry form. biomechanics, foot type, etc... could also contribute with that. that is why I strongly disagree with certain shoe reviewers or self-professed experts that say otherwise that shoe cuts or height do not offer protection or minimize the chances of injuries. I'd take a foot /sports doctor advise over someone who has no idea or never considered those factors.

on the otherhand, I do sacrifice flexibility and agility when wearing mid/high cut shoes. although I feel much safer when wearing midcuts/high. I still roll my ankles but not as frequent as before. possibly because I'm less agile and slower now.
Wait.. there are actually people who believe the shoe cuts have nothing to do with injuries? I'm a low top guy all day when it comes to hooping because of the reasons you listed but at the same time I know my chances of injuring my ankle increase exponentially when hooping in low tops as opposed to hooping in higher cut shoes. To bring it back to those Browns, although I they felt heavy to me not once did I ever injury myself in them. More recently I've been hooping in Jordan 12s and 13s. They are on par with the shoes today in terms of functionality and performance imo plus they offer great protection. The traction on those>>>

Wait.. there are actually people who believe the shoe cuts have nothing to do with injuries? I'm a low top guy all day when it comes to hooping because of the reasons you listed but at the same time I know my chances of injuring my ankle increase exponentially when hooping in low tops as opposed to hooping in higher cut shoes. To bring it back to those Browns, although I they felt heavy to me not once did I ever injury myself in them. More recently I've been hooping in Jordan 12s and 13s. They are on par with the shoes today in terms of functionality and performance imo plus they offer great protection. The traction on those>>>
you'd be surprised. that is why I always take what they say with a grain of salt. anyways, hopefully the 2's don't disappoint.

I hope they are better than the ´s and are not too soft!
I imagine him in this pair. They are perfect for him.
I really loved the one and I think the 2 are great.

Last edited:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOzvlDsVsAIZujM?format=jpg&name=large

z2s.JPG

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/enter-caption-hereduring-the-fisrt-quarter-of-an-nba-gam-at-smoothie-picture-id1387873606?s=2048x2048

Last edited:
I like em, need tech specks
Also, how scummy is it that he came back to New Orleans from "rehabbing" in Portland, did that dunk through the legs video and now this just to promote the new shoe before release :lol: Of course hes just doing what hes told by Nike/JB but still

Last edited:
Some Asian shoe leaker said on his IG post that these would have Forefoot Zoom+Zoom Strobel. Sounds like a same setup as KD13 and AJ36, but I would not bet my money on that info just yet.

EDIT:

This one:

Last edited:
Some Asian shoe leaker said on his IG post that these would have Forefoot Zoom+Zoom Strobel. Sounds like a same setup as KD13 and AJ36, but I would not bet my money on that info just yet.
Damn if thats true theyre gonna be 150$. Id rather it be air strobel+forefoot zoom like the first shoe for 120$
No bueno

Apparently theyre releasing June 15th according to sneakernews

Last edited:
This big boy is living a good life because how the F was he able to get two signature shoes now when he's been so unavailable and inactive in his brief career?

It looks like it paid off good for Zion Williamson to get fat and steal money from the Pelicans this season. He's literally been sitting on his fat butt watching Pelicans games on the bench at home and on the road. And the result of that is a second signature shoe for him too.

These should be called the Jordan Fat Boy Z 2.

The sad part about this dude is that he's naturally skilled, but lacks discipline to take care of his body and watch what he eats. He's wasting his career in the early stages of it.

I ain't mad at them but they remind me a bit of the Adidas KG, D Howard and Josh Smith wore in the late '00s.
the Adidas KGs are perhaps the shoes that I regretted not buying. but that was the time that I was only getting back to playing ball again after a few years of not playing.

EDIT:

This one:

hope they would release more colorways or have a custom option.

This big boy is living a good life because how the F was he able to get two signature shoes now when he's been so unavailable and inactive in his brief career?

It looks like it paid off good for Zion Williamson to get fat and steal money from the Pelicans this season. He's literally been sitting on his fat butt watching Pelicans games on the bench at home and on the road. And the result of that is a second signature shoe for him too.

These should be called the Jordan Fat Boy Z 2.

The sad part about this dude is that he's naturally skilled, but lacks discipline to take care of his body and watch what he eats. He's wasting his career in the early stages of it.
hmmmm.....I don't think he qualifies the Fat Kemp category just yet. right now, he's around the Barkley/Shaq category of getting fat.

It was obvious to me after the first "he's getting re-evaluated" report in like November/December time frame that they were just tanking, essentially. Following the Sixers path. If he could play at his weight without it being a problem, I wouldn't care. I want the guy to be in the league a long long time, so I hope he gets it down to where it was when he was coming out of high school or his early time at Duke.

But the hype is still there. Dude is still a phenom. He's not stealing money from anybody lol

It was obvious to me after the first "he's getting re-evaluated" report in like November/December time frame that they were just tanking, essentially. Following the Sixers path. If he could play at his weight without it being a problem, I wouldn't care. I want the guy to be in the league a long long time, so I hope he gets it down to where it was when he was coming out of high school or his early time at Duke.

But the hype is still there. Dude is still a phenom. He's not stealing money from anybody lol
same. like Shaq, I prefer the Orlando Shaq compared to the Lakers Shaq. Shaq was beasting either way but Orlando Shaq was so agile.

Some preschool/gs listings on a couple footsites for release this Saturday. Has to be some kind of error.

I do want Zion to succeed because he's talented. But that's going to be on him if he wants to or not depending on his commitment to maintaining his weight and body. He pretty much hasn't been disciplined with that so far since he hasn't played all season due to being hurt as a result of that.

hmmmm.....I don't think he qualifies the Fat Kemp category just yet. right now, he's around the Barkley/Shaq category of getting fat.

Yeah, I'll always remember Shamu Kemp getting fat and stealing money from the Cavaliers immediately after the 1998-99 NBA lockout. The messed up thing is that he balled in his first season with the Cavs during the 1997-98 season, but everything went downhill for him after the lockout.

same. like Shaq, I prefer the Orlando Shaq compared to the Lakers Shaq. Shaq was beasting either way but Orlando Shaq was so agile.

F no about the Magic Shaq because the Lakers Shaq will always be immortalized and seared in the eyes and mind of all basketball fans predicated on him winning three titles and getting NBA Finals MVP in each of them. And he's literally immortalized in the Lakers storied lore with his number being retired.

I liked Shaq with the Magic, but he really reached the apex of his Hall Of Fame career with the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom