Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Ready to see the system fall apart again but great news
laugh.gif
I agree.

mad.gif
yea jst like when the DMP's cameout

i wouldn't mind it personally if eastbay goes the same way as the dmp thats where i got mine from
tongue.gif

So, to recap:

23frankg says Eastbay will have them and will begin sales at 12 a.m. eastern time (11 p.m. central) on Fridayevening/Saturday morning (you know what I mean
tongue.gif
). He will post sizeruns Friday. Good luck and pray for the servers.

Do free shipping codes normally work on jordans that say no promotional codes? I know percentage off codes never work.

No promotional discounts work on Statement Products, especially Jordans. Although FinishLine and niketown.com have been known to let discounts slip through.

i got a call early Thursday saying - wife cousin " hey we will get all the countdown packages ...... on the 10/13 countdown package it says in thecomputer they will have a full run size 7.5 - size 18 in mens" .......... i have no info on the kids sizes for anyone who is thinking of getting thierkids the packs she also said they dont have thier size count as of yet as soon as they get thier size count she will call asap .....

and i will let all @ NT know what i KNOW .................... HOLLA back ............stay safe on all ur shoe adventures

Thanks for the size count in advance, always wondered how many Js eastbay recieved

23frankg wrote:

i got a call early Thursday saying - wife cousin " hey we will get all the countdown packages ...... on the 10/13 countdown package it says in the computer they will have a full run size 7.5 - size 18 in mens" .......... i have no info on the kids sizes for anyone who is thinking of getting thier kids the packs she also said they dont have thier size count as of yet as soon as they get thier size count she will call asap .....

and i will let all @ NT know what i KNOW .................... HOLLA back ............stay safe on all ur shoe adventures

Thanks buddy! We appreciate guys like you going out of your way to provide info you could have just kept under your hat.

EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS TO BE A DMP.....IT NOT...... EVRERY FOOT STORE HERE GOT LIKE 60 PACKS A PIECE....AND WE DONT EVER GET ANYTHING...WHEN THE DMP DROPPEDHERE ONE STORE GOT ONLY THEM ANF THEY ONLY GOT 24......THESE WILL BE ANOTHER BMP........

yeah I am actually an eastbay employee as well, once a month we get a Product Launch email with all the jordan shoes that are launching and then once in awhile a random nike or adidas product, I will have to check when I go into work and maybe make a copy of the email for you guys, and yeah we dont charge taxunless you are shipping it to wisconsin (cuz theres only call centers and 1 store here in wisconsin)

on_line.gif
jsim8, what is the best method to use when ordering the pack over the phone?

I've tried calling five minutes prior to midnight and they hang up on me.

I tried ordering a bunch of items just to cancel and order the J, but they hang up on me.

I tried staying on hold, but I'm hung up on.

Heck, I don't even hear music. They get you with the "are you trying to order the new jordan," just to hang up on you.

What to do?

Online releases for stuff like this, is rediculous. DMP sold out in like 5 mins on both eastbay and fnl

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS TO BE A DMP.....IT NOT...... EVRERY FOOT STORE HERE GOT LIKE 60 PACKS A PIECE....AND WE DONT EVER GET ANYTHING...WHEN THE DMP DROPPED HERE ONE STORE GOT ONLY THEM ANF THEY ONLY GOT 24......THESE WILL BE ANOTHER BMP........
Im With You On This One

Eastbay is my only means of getting any of the packs, if the DMP release is any indication it looks like I'm pretty muchscrewed.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom