jordans and Eastbay UPDATED 01.11.08 pg....3

Originally Posted by joeme719

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I've never ordered from Eastbay so I wanted to know if they double box items or if I can expect to receive a beat up box like footlocker.com

Since the box for the jordans are big they should come in a box and not in that sticky bag
that depends if you get eastbay's special shoe shipping because i just got regular shipping on my BMP's and they came in the sticky bag

they dont double box just a bag, thats how i got it with my bmps...

but if you really want a box then order a pair of socks or whatever you wanna copp as an extra and they'll ship it all in a box...

i wish i could just get the 10s personally
laugh.gif

but i cant even afford 150$ to split a pack
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eastbay is my only means of getting any of the packs, if the DMP release is any indication it looks like I'm pretty much screwed.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
you have finishline.com as well.

So

Nike.com

Eastbay.com

Finishline.com

Will all be selling these at 12:00 AM? Any of them taking Pre-orders online?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

So

Nike.com

Eastbay.com

Finishline.com

No preorders online. I think finishline comes out earlier..

Originally Posted by SCuse7

So

Nike.com

Eastbay.com

Finishline.com

NDC never has new releases at 12:00. It's usually when everyone else is sleeping.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eastbay is my only means of getting any of the packs, if the DMP release is any indication it looks like I'm pretty much screwed.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

were do u stay.....
The Bahamas.

you have finishline.com as well.
Oh okay, but either way ordering online is gonna be ahassle.

EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS TO BE A DMP.....IT NOT...... EVRERY FOOT STORE HERE GOT LIKE 60 PACKS A PIECE....AND WE DONT EVER GET ANYTHING...WHEN THE DMP DROPPED HERE ONE STORE GOT ONLY THEM ANF THEY ONLY GOT 24......THESE WILL BE ANOTHER BMP........

So true! DMP >> Coundown Packs by a mile!
tongue.gif

These will not be that hard of a cop. I'm waiting for the XI & XII
pimp.gif

I appreciate the info, but you're not telling us anything we don't already know...like Eastbay always gets Jordans...duh!
ohwell.gif

u know trying to help u im just looking out for the people that really love there shoes please be cool im working on get as much info i can get
nerd.gif

Hey do u know if u could by the xiii separately fron eastbay, and will they be selling the last shot package?

Originally Posted by BeanTown5

Hey do u know if u could by the xiii separately fron eastbay, and will they be selling the last shot package?

no u cant split the pack
mad.gif

Well, I will try to get through, since it's my only shot to get the packs, but I am once again ready to admit defeat (just like the DMP)... Eastbay nevercomes through.

They don't charge tax to California on eastbay. I might get them online then. How much would it be without tax?

EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS TO BE A DMP.....IT NOT...... EVRERY FOOT STORE HERE GOT LIKE 60 PACKS A PIECE....AND WE DONT EVER GET ANYTHING...WHEN THE DMP DROPPED HERE ONE STORE GOT ONLY THEM ANF THEY ONLY GOT 24......THESE WILL BE ANOTHER BMP........

but you do realize that this dont make sence in the big picture... it may in your town. you say every store got 60 packs near you, but thats not the caseeverywere else, like dude said in another thread only one store in his whole state is getting them and they have less then 12 (i believe thats what he said)here were i stay everyone didn't get them and if they did it wasn't alot... my store 12, champs next door none. footaction around the corner 18,footlocker 18, kids footlocker none. But for some reason i think that finishline did was instead of giving high volume stores alot, they gave every store alittle... mostly every finishline i went to had them, i cant say that for the footlocker chain.

I got the DMPs from Eastbay

I got the bmps from Eastbay

I got the Countdowns from Eastbay.

All of which i got double boxed.

Holla if u need a size 13 CDPack.

Originally Posted by tripleplay718

I got the DMPs from Eastbay

I got the bmps from Eastbay

I got the Countdowns from Eastbay.

All of which i got double boxed.

Holla if u need a size 13 CDPack.

You sir are very lucky. I only one's I've been able to get off eastbay from that list, were the BMP.
tired.gif

^^very lucky the dmp was INSANE ON EASTBAY and the countdown was stupid hard too for me at least

Back
Top Bottom